30: Post Break up syndrome

Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko si nhi hoti?

That was exactly the thing which was roaming in Vansh's mind. With his head hung low between his hands, Vansh was sitting with his friends in the cafe, wailing about his break-up.

Two years of blissful relationship turned into a mistake just in a minute of time. He was madly in love with his girlfriend Ahana. Though she was quite irritative but he, like a love sicken puppy used to make all her wishes true. All her demands were fulfilled in a speck of second. What not he has done? He even had washed the car of her father. He, the Vansh RaiSinghania was washing her father's car just to woo her parents. But what did she do? One mistake and she said "Break up". And reason? Because he offered a ride to her friend. She very well knew how much he respect women, and therefore when he got to know Ahana's friend's boyfriend has ditched her, he was ready to drop her at home safely.He was just showing his gentleman-ness but that became too heavy for him.

"Vansh what happened yaar! Relax bro, you will get a better one than her.", Kabir tried to cheer him up. He could not see his friend like this. He always knew this Ahana is not worthy of him, but Vansh was blind in love.

Sochti hai zyada
Kam vo samajhti hai
Dil kuch kehta hai
Kuch or karti hai

Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko si nhi hoti?

"I am telling you Kabir. Never go behind girls. They are all the same. Idiots.", Vansh yelled in frustration.

Kabir and Aaryan watched his friend in devdas condition and couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Ahana is brainless idiot woman! She never thinks, never understands anything. Says something and does something else. All women are idiots.", Vansh took out his frustration.

Pyaar use bhi hai magar
Shuruwat tumhi se chahe

"Do you know what happened at first meet?", Vansh told them. Kabir and Aaryan dropped their heads down on the table and sighed. They knew now he was suffering from post break-up syndrome.

"I proposed her and what she said. 'Umm..Vansh I too love you. From starting itself.'. Mahn! If she loved me from starting then why did she made me follow her for so long?", Vansh said while mimicking Ahana's accent which made Kabir and Aaryan laugh loudly.

Khud mein uljhi uljhi hai
Par baalon ko suljhaye

"Do you know she is a big tangled mess!", He said as he recalled one more incident.

"Umm.. Vansh I think this is perfect for you. Yeah wear this shirt.", Ahana told Vansh to try the 73rd shirt. Vansh picked up the shirt and went inside all tired.

When he came out, Ahana placed her finger beneath her chin and started pondering.

"No.. Vansh forget everything. This one suited you the best.", She handed him the shirt, which he wore for the first trial.

Vansh widened his eyes and wore it in frustration.

Kabir and Aaryan hold their stomach after hearing this incident.

Sabse alag ho tum ye kahke paas tumhare aaye
Aur kuch din me tum mein alag sa kuch bhi na usko bhaye

"Do you know how she entered my life?", Vansh said while recalling those moments