15.1: IMMJ2- Le ja mujhe

(Listen to song 'Tere Mere' sung by Armaan Malik, from the movie Chef.)

_RiAnshCommunity_

Riddhima arrived at VR Mansion, wearing nupitial chain and vermillion. She still considered herself a married woman, because according to her Vansh is not dead. She herself has witnessed the sight, where Vansh fell from cliff smiling at her, but still she can't believe it.

She at least needed Vansh's dead body to confirm his death. And police still couldn't find his dead body, which has aroused hopes in her mind.

She saw her family weeping over Vansh's death. She didn't want to weep..she can't..how can she consider her Vansh as dead? How could she believe this? She knows her Vansh. She knows that he will come back, if not for her love, then for her betrayal. She knows that Vansh can't stand traitors, and for him, she is a traitor, who had spied on her for her boyfriend cop Kabir.

She dismissed all her thoughts and entered her room. She sat beside the window, the same window, from where they had seen moon and stars every night.

Tere mere darmiyan hai

Baatein ankahi

There are lot of words yet to be spoken..she need to tell him a lot of things.. she need to disclose her truth in front of him, she need to confess her love towards him.. she need to tell him how she fell for him.

Tu wahan hai, main yahan kyu

Saath hum nahi

She still can't believe that Vansh fell from cliff.. Why? Why Vansh? Why can't you trust me? She wants to scream this. Why he is away? Why he left her alone? Why they can't be together? All these questions are pestering her.

She wiped her tears and went downstairs to see her family. She entered the hall and saw Anupriya and Chanchal supporting Dadi and taking her to her room. She then saw Angre and Ishani sitting lifeless. She knew what Ishani meant to Vansh. And what Angre meant to his boss..

She held Angre's shoulder. Angre looked upwards and found his bhabhi. Enough..he can't pretend to be strong more..he is not as strong as his boss. He cried. Riddhima can't see him crying. To her, he was her brother and which sister can see tears in her brother's eyes?

She wiped them and calmed him. Angre went inside as he didn't want Ishani to see him devastated. Riddhima then saw Ishani, who was still in shock and was looking down.

Ishani RaiSinghania, the strongest woman ever seen..the girl who was over obsessed with herself, who always held her head high, whether she is right or wrong, was looking down..was unable to face reality.. can you believe this?

Riddhima held Ishani's chin, and made her look up.

"You need to held your head high, like this!", she spoke.

That's it!! Ishani can't take it more, tears started flowing from her eyes. She hugged Riddhima and wept inconsolably.

"Bhabhi.. Bhai.. he.. why? why he left us alone?", Ishani cried.

Tere mere darmiyan hai

Baatein ankahi

Tu wahan hai, main yahan kyu

Saath hum nahi

Why he left? Everyone was searching answer for this question. You know, it is said that the value of a person is known only when he is gone. And now, Ishani is getting the real meaning of this. She loved her brother immensely, but she never spoke. She always behaved immaturely when he was alive. She always did stupid things, annoyed him, irritated him, and he tolerated all her drama. But now..he left her..without letting her speak her heart..She wanted to tell him, how she love him. She wanted to thank him, for showering such unconditional love, for always protecting her, for tolerating her..but now she feels like her words will not reach him..she could never speak her heart out! Why, why she always had to be left behind? Why can't her loved ones be with her forever?