1: Mistakes!

Hello readers.. this OS continues from the Ahana track. Vansh announces Ahana as her wife and Riddhima is devastated. Ishani throws Riddhima out.

 6 years later...

Vansh woke up and stood in front of an enormous frame.

Vansh's POV

Good morning sweatheart! You remember, todays date? Arrey it's your favorourite sister in law's birthday! remember? Yeah! siya's birthday! I know she hates me, but the day i will found you and bring you here, she will forgive me.. you will also forgive me na? (with tears).

I am sorry! I know i always says this..in hope that 1% of my apology will reach at your ears.. and you would return to your Vansh! Riddhima, i am nothing without you! please come back! please! i was fool to not listen to you.. you always protected my family..but i..

POV ends

Just then a little boy enters.

Little boy: "Mamu!"

Vansh looked at the boy. he lifts him and kisses him, and the boy reciprocated. Just then a woman enters shouting.

Ishani: "Ankush! wait! drink this.. everyone has spoilt you.. bhai.. look na,, he is not drinking milk.."

Vansh looks at the little packet, who grins. Vansh made Ankush drink milk after a lot of tantrums.

Ishani: "Bhai! it's her birthday! should we organize a party?"

Vansh's POV

I looked at the woman standing in front of me.. she's not Ishani! definitely not! Ishani was an irresponsible spoilt brat.. but this woman was responsible, sensible and a loving woman.. i must say Ankush and Angre have changed her a lot.

Ishani: "Bhai! it's her birthday! should we organize a party?"

She said it so easily.. she knows how will Siya react..

Me: "Ishani, don't you know her reaction? why are you hell bent on making her angry that too on her birthday!"

I said with pain. i know Siya had become like this because of me.. but i don't want to made her more angry on her birthday.

Ishani: "How long will you stay like this? till when you will wait for bhabhi?"

She said and i glared her. She had asked the same question since 6 years, and i always replied her with the same..

Me: "Till my last breath!"

Ishani sighs and went outside. Ankush looks at the frame of Riddhima to which i always talks..

Ankush: " Was mami so beautiful?"

I smiled.

Me: "Yes.. most beautiful woman i had ever seen.. but more beautiful from heart"

Ankush: "Then why you left her?"

I sighed.

Me: "I did a biggest mistake!"

Ankush: "Sorry will not solve?"

He asked naively.. innocent kid! how to tell him.. that for asking for it..i need to find her.. and your mamu is so useless that he isn't able to find his own wife since 6 years!

I sighed again and went downstairs with Ankush. I saw Angre and Ishani waiting for me in the dinning arena. I came from corridor and bowed my head towards a portrait.

the portrait of my dadi! it's been 2 years after her demise.. she died waiting for her Riddhima to come.. i still remeber how would she blame herself in not recognising Riddhima in front of media.. she used to cry every night remembering her after Siya blurted out the truth! we all were ashamed, but dadi cannot tolerate it! and suddenly..she died waiting for her to return! but she never came back.. why would she? why would she come to this place who had refused to recognize her..