8.2: School Love 2

Vansh's POV

It's been three years! I have finished my 11th and 12th class, and now I am in my engineering college. My dream college! Now I have to just complete my three years course and I will be an engineer.

But I still miss her. Her big eyes from which she would stare me. She thought I didn't saw her glaring me, poor girl.. I knew everything about her. As I too use to stare her. Her beautiful smile, that has taken my heart. I never wanted a relationship in my schooldays. According to me, these things only bounds you to the ground, and you can't fly to reach your destination that is your career.

It was 8th April 2017, I still remembered the date. It was her birthday and her first day to our school. I saw her on my seat sitting on the window side of the bus. Well I was very possessive regarding my seats, but when I saw her face, all my anger vanished and I kept on adoring her face.

"I used to sit here! This seat is mine!", I told her politely.

She was confused for a moment as I saw her expressions changed. God! She looks so cute.. Well she stood and started moving to another seat, and then I understand how rude I was. I asked her to sit here only.

She might be a new student! So that's why she didn't knew about this seat! I rebuked myself.

"You are new?", I asked as she sat beside me.

She nodded her little head and I can't help but smile at her cute gestures.

"Hello, I am Vansh!", I forwarded my hand.

"Hi, I am Riddhima!", she spoke while shaking her hand with mine.

Riddhima! I heard her name from her melodious voice. It sounded more beautiful from her mouth. She is cute. I thought and rebuked myself later. I didn't have time to focus on girls.

I walked inside the corridor as the bus stops inside the school. When I reached my floor, I bumped into Riddhima. She was covering her face from her hands. Oh, what she did? I thought when she removed her hands and glared me.

I saw nervousness in her eyes. And then some boys came out of washroom teasing her. And then I saw Kabir! Okay.. I got everything. He always messes up with girls. I don't know why he can't just focus on studies.

"Kabir, I know.. you were behind this no?", I shouted on him.

"Yes! What's your problem..you bookworm!Just keep your focus in your stupid books and I will keep my focus on beautiful girls!", he said glaring Riddhima.

I gritted my teeth and grabbed her hand. Kabir, always used to humiliate me, but I never loses my cool. But today, the way he stared Riddhima, boiled my blood.

"Shut Up!", I shouted and took her with me, as I had seen in her ID Card '9th A'. We both marched quietly at the corridor. I could feel her gaze at me.

"9th A, right?", I asked.

She nodded innocently. And with that, all my anger vanished! We both entered the class and she was warmly welcomed by other students. Teacher introduced her to everyone and she had a smile on her face throughout the day. My heart danced seeing her happy.

I didn't knew anything then. I just find excuses to talk to her. Actually, I was a studious person. And I only talked of one thing that includes study. For me, studies, career, dreams, family..this is all which is important. My mother and father couldn't pursue their career. They were distracted from their studies, due to their school relationships.

And that's when I took an oath! I will never ever get distracted from studies, especially due to relationships. But with Riddhima.. I can't control myself. I always wanted to be with her, spend my time with her, sit with her, talk with her, and what not.. I know I was getting distracted, so I started avoiding her.