Frodo

Sorry guys, my phone has been taken away by the evil force a.k.a my mum haha :(, so I am writing this on my computer. This imagine was requested by @Katy_160. Hope you like it!

'Come on, destroy it!', I yelled to him. He looked at me like he never knew me. Ashes were everywhere and my hair was full of it, but I didn't care anymore. I only cared about him. Suddenly, Gollum comes and jumps on his back, making him almost fall. I ran to him, but Gollum pushed me aside and I fell, almost to the hot fire. Sam rushed to help me. I looked at the fight between them. Gollum has bit one of his fingers. I was enough. I got up, nothing could stop me now. 'Lari!', Sam yelled but I ignored him. I took all of my strenght and pushed Gollum down into the fires of Mount Doom. I breathed heavily, then looked at Frodo. I helped him get up. 'Let's do it together!', I yelled and he nodded. We took the ring and threw it. Frodo looked at it. It was more like the look of sorrow. I said to him that we need to get out. We all ran towards the exit, our rescue. We were on a rock that was keeping us alive. I holded Frodo in my arms. 'I never thought I would die like this', I said. He took my hand. 'We are going to die together', he said. I smiled and carresed his cheek. I leaned in and gave him my last first kiss. He smiled and I couldn't hold it anymore. I gave into the darkness.

                                                                                                    ......

I woke up in a beautiful bed, in a nice gown. I looked around. 'Am  I in heaven?', I thought. I got up and walked around. I heard laughter, so I walked to the room nearby. I saw everyone there. I looked at them with a smile and then placed my eyes on Frodo. He was alright now. I came over to him and sat on his bed. 'You are alright', I said. He smiled. At that moment I knew what was going to happen. He kissed me in front of everyone. The hobbits were cheering, while others kept their smile at their faces. I felt so different. Like I wasn't the same hobbit like I once was. I pulled away and looked in his eyes. They were finally full of happiness.