Legolas

It was a calm, relaxing night in the Mirkwood forest. As always I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about an elf. Well, he was not just an elf. He was something special. Long blond hair, eyes blue like the bluest skies. But it is not all just about looks. It is important what is inside too. He respected me. I was his Mellon (friend). But I wanted more than that. But he wouldn't just go after an a wood elf, wouldn't he? I am just an ordinary wood elf. His father and he protected me for 600 years. And I am grateful for it. I thanked them a thousand of times for that. My parents were killed by orcs when I was little. My brother was lost. Everything was lost. Until they helped me. I learned a lot. Archery, fighting with a sword... Something that I will need someday. But the elf prince caught my eye. Maybe this secret love will someday be discovered, by him.

Hi!I haven't posted in a while and then I decided I haven't done a Legolas imagine! So, here it is. Thank you guys so much for 275 views! It means that someone is reading this and it means so much to me!! :) You can check out my other books if you like! If you have any requests, just tell me!

                                  -V