Frodo

Rivendell was beautiful and you didn't want to leave. You were on this council while others discussed about One Ring. I didn't want to interrupt anything. I saw a hobbit. Young, beautiful hobbit. I love his eyes. They were so blue and I never saw eyes like that. I immediately fell in love with them. He looked at me and I looked away.

After the council

I joined the Fellowship not only because of The Ring, because of that little hobbit. I walked around Rivendell. Suddenly, I bumped into that hobbit that I saw before. 'Oh,sorry, I am really sorry', I said and helped him get up. 'Thank you', he said and looked at me. 'You are welcome', I said. 

'May I ask your name?', he said while looking to the floor. 'Y/N', I said and smiled. 'Nice to meet you, Y/N, I am Frodo. Frodo Baggins', he said looking in my Y/E/C eyes. 'Nice to meet you too, Frodo Baggins, I said to him. 'Can I ask you something?', he said. 'Of course', I said, not expecting to hear him what to say next. 'Do you fancy going with me on a little walk around Rivendell?', he asked shyly. I was so shocked that I barely answered. 'Yes, I would love to', I said. He smiled and turned away.

That night

I waited patiently for Frodo. Suddenly, I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around and look at the beautiful sight in front of me. I looked at Frodo, his blue eyes glowing in the dark. He took my hand and placed it in mine. I smiled and we walked. Rivendell was beautiful that night. We walked to the waterfall and we stopped admiring the view. 'It is beautiful', I said. He smiled and looked at my eyes while I looked at his. 'Not as beautiful as you', he said. I smiled and blushed at his gentle words. He leaned in and placed one hand on my cheek. 'May I?', he asked. I nodded and he kissed me gently and softly with a little passion. I felt so amazing. He pulled away and looked at my eyes. 'I love you', he said. 'I love you too'.

Just forgot to mention she is a hobbit too.

=)

-V