Preference #1: First kiss

I was bored and decided to do some preferences. What do you think? Please, comment!

LOTR:

Frodo: He shyly kissed you and you kissed back. It happened on Bilbo's birthday.

Sam: He thought he was going to lose you when you got stabbed by Morgul Blade, like your brother. When you woke up in Rivendell, he gently kissed you, assuring you that this is the start of something new.

Pippin: You guys were tickling each other and you almost felt, but he catches you in his arms. He says I love you for the first time and you both kiss like there is no tomorrow.

Merry: It was on his birthday. His birthday wish was to kiss his long secret love. You thought about the another lucky girl, but then he approached you and kissed you, while everyone was watching.

Aragorn: You have a bad dream and wake up, crying. Aragorn hugs and comforts you. He lays you down and you tell him I love you and kiss him. He kisses back and you both fell in love with each other more and more everyday.

Legolas: Today was the day that you lost your brother, Boromir. You were crying uncontrollably. Legolas came by your side and comforted you in the best ways you can imagine. When you calmed down, he took you in his arms and planted a kiss on your lips. That kiss was so gentle, like him and you couldn't forget it. Ever.

The Hobbit

Bilbo: It was the night when a bunch of dwarves arrived at your friend Bilbo's house. He complained to you. You understood his worries and anger, which you decided to shook away and you gave him a small kiss. He blushed madly.

Thorin: You slept next to him and you woke up having the worst nightmare about ATD (I think we both know who's that). He said that everything is going to be alright. He kissed you and you two soon became a moaning mess.

Fili: He asks can he court you and you approve and he hugged you tightly. He pulled away and he started to kiss your lips, and then later continuing at your neck.

Kili: You both told stories to each other how reckless you both are. You smiled at his chocolate eyes and he leaned closer. Suddenly, it just happened. He kissed you and you smiled in the kiss.  He placed his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him.