Fili

Imagine was requested by Katy160 Hope you like it =)

,,Are you insane?",I tell him.He just looks at the pile of gold.,,Are you listening to me?You know what,I thought you're better than this",I said once again.,,I'm listening,you wrech!You are nothing,how do you dare to dismiss your King's command?You are nothing,but a stupid peasant!",he yelled and I earned a slap.I feel blood on my cheek.I wanted to cry but I didn't.,,Leave her alone!",I hear someone said.I turned around and saw Fili.,,What do you want,you stupid?",Thorin immediately responded.,,I want her to be safe",Fili said and took me in his arms and carried me to,I think his chambers.He sat me on the bed and went to get cloak and hot water.He took the cloak and pressed it on my bloody cheek.I moan because he pressed it right on the spot where it started to hurt.,,Sorry,my love",he said.Did he just call me My love?When he finished,he looked at my eyes and caressed my hair.,,Can I tell you something?",he asked.,,Of course,you can ask me anything",I said and smiled to him.,,I-I love you.Today when I saw Thorin hurting you,my heart broke.I've always liked you.Your smile,your beautiful eyes,your...everything.I love you Kafi",he said.,,I-I",before I could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine.His lips were so soft.I put my hands in his hair,and he placed hus hands on my waist.We pulled away,breathing hard.,,I love you,too",I said.He smiled.,,Can I ask you something?",he asked again the same question.,,Yes",I said.,,Can I braid your hair?",he said.,,I know what you're doing,Fili,but yes,you can",I said and smiled.He took me in his arms and started braiding.He then took his beed and put it my hair.I smiled and kissed him.Since that day his braid is the only memory of my dear Fili.

Kinda sad ending,but please do not kill me!

=)