87. ranunculus

"He really did that?" Levi groaned, the two of us laid in bed- idly chatting to unwind.

"Of course he did that-" I sighed, moving to interlace our fingers.

"Typical," he hummed squeezing my hand, "hey-"

"Hey what?"

"Hey I'm sorry."

"For what asshole?"

"For being an asshole."

"Took you long enough," a moment of silence fell between the two of us. "I don't hate you- so stop being all apologetic it's weird."

i the opposite of hate you .

"I mean it- it's not my fault that Eren showed up while I was gone but it was shit that it happened like that. I wish that this could be easier for you," he paused, cursing under his breath. "Enough with the sappy shit, you're stuck with me- everyone else will just have to deal with it I'll stop apologizing."

it's better like that

"So? What's our plan?"

"Plan? Let's go the fuck to sleep first."

NO .

YOU KEEP ON DOING THIS .

LET'S DISCUSS THE FUTURE

"Stay awake- or I divorce you."

"Goodnight."

"Goodbye," I sat up- moving to get out of bed.

"Bye forever," Levi yawned, pulling the blankets towards him.

"Leaving to go join Eren-" I waved, stepping for the door.

MIKASA HERE I COME

will u love me now that i've given up my husband (:

please ??

"I'm cold," Levi complained as I reached for the door.

OK ??? YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR TWO MONTHS

never letting that go

even though he apologized or whatever . i need whatever leverage i can get when it comes to our petty arguments

"And? Who's fault is that?"

"Yours."

"Asshole."

"Mhmm," he grumbled, shifting in bed again. "Come back, break up with me in the morning."

....

"What's in it for me?"

"We can plan- I don't understand why you're waiting until we're about to sleep to ask about that," Levi let out a long sigh, shifting comfortably as I climbed back into bed.

"Alright then," I hummed, sticking my hands- cold from the metal door handle up Levi's shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N."

"IT'S YOUR FAULT"

"YOU-" he jerked away from me, pulling my hands away by the wrist, as I squirmed underneath his grip.

"(:"

"Goodnight."

"NOOO- COME ON WE SHOULD PLAN- IM SORRY"

"I take back every apology-"

"Whatever- I don't need your apologies- we need a plan."

"They won't leave us alone," Levi sighed, releasing my wrists from his grasp.