45. amaryllis

"LEVI !!!!" I ran into the office, interrupting whatever work Levi and Farlan were pouring over.

<3333 ITS ME !!! UR FAVORITE DISRUPTION <333

"What do you want?"

"Do you want to hear my super pretentious response letter ?"

I want 2 show u <3

"You can just ask if you want it proofread," Levi sighed, reaching for the letter I held in my hand.

WELL, THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT I RLLY JUST WANTED TO BRAG ABOUT HOW PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE I CAN BE <3

"Stop pretending that you hate me and listen to what I have to say," I frowned, sitting down at my desk.

OK !

"Farlan- leave the room," Levi waved him away, pushing the rest of this work off to the side.

bye farlan <3333

"Should I get you anything while I'm out?" Farlan asked, picking up whatever he was working on.

WHY IS HE SO NICE ???

TAKE A BREAK DUDE

SLEEP OR SOMETHING

"Take a break."

WOW- LEVI IS A NICE BOSS FOR ONCE ????

THIS IS NEW !

VERY !

"Call if you need anything," Farlan exited the room- looking over his shoulder once as if to check whether or not Levi was really giving him a break.

ESCAPE FARLAN

"Are you going to sit there all day feeling bad that Farlan has a job or are you going to read it to me?" Levi asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

WHA-

"No need to be so mean about it :/"

HE'S SO MEAN RN ):

"Sorry, continue."

OK OK ! HERE I GO !

"First Princess Hitch Smith,

Thank you for checking in, my husband and I are doing well, though I would like to know who told you otherwise. Perhaps, as you said if I ever do eventually get bored the two of us can meet for tea. Regarding your party, Levi and I were discussing returning to the capital after receiving several invitations from some of the noble ladies. Of course an invitation from the first princess takes priority. The map you included was incredibly thoughtful, but Levi has insisted on escorting me to your gathering. I tried to persuade him not to but he seemed particularly distraught at the idea of leaving me alone. He's agreed to only escorting me there and will leave promptly after no need to worry about him disrupting anything that you have planned. I look forward to formally meeting you.

Yours Truly,

Duchess Ackerman."

SO ???? HOW DID I DO ???

"It's a lot better than your first try."

WOWOWOWOWOW PROGRESS

"I think I did amazing <3"

"It's good, you did well," he grabbed the letter from me, beginning to mark it up.

WHAT IS THIS ?? SCHOOL ??

I mean it would be really embarrassing if you sent it to her full of errors-

Yeah :/ that would suck :/