63. lavender

"You're so stiff," I murmured, smiling over at Levi.

i thought you knew how to dance-

"Like you're any better," Levi rolled his eyes at me awkwardly placing a hand behind my back.

SHUSH

"Unlike you, I've never had formal lessons," I frowned, following his lead. Levi moved hesitantly, the sound of music from the park down below carrying up to the clock tower where we stood now.

"Maybe I'm only like this because you're holding me back," Levi retorted sarcastically, pulling me into a spin, the hood of my cloak fell backwards.

...

"ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT-"

"I'm just kidding," he laughed loudly, a wide smile breaking out over his features.

pretty

"You're cute Levi."

"Cute? Not handsome?"

"Well- I'm hot sexy so naturally you're cute <3"

you're the prettiest <333

"I guess I'll take it," he grumbled but stayed smiling as we twirled around the balcony.

you guess ???

"Thank you," I paused, staring at the space between us, "I really mean it, today was wonderful."

"It's not over yet idiot."

I guess not-

"I can't believe my husband is insulting me while we have our first dance-"

"I can't believe my wife hid in a closet and pretended to have left with another man because I asked her to browse for 20 minutes."

"Touche."

"He sounded like an asshole by the way-" Levi grumbled softly as the music from down below lulled.

are you jealous ????

IS SOMEONE JEALOUS ??

(:::::

"Says the asshole :/" I teased, "I mean sure he's not really my type but he wasn't unattractive."

HE WAS FINE .

ty mystery man for taking care of my kid besties tho

at least we can agree tht they're wonderful

"You have awful taste."

what does that say abt you ?????????

"UNTRUE! For starters, you don't even know what my taste is :/ and even if you did- you turned down the first princess, personality flaws aside she's gorgeous."

I CAN APPRECIATE WOMEN EVEN IF THEY'RE MEAN TO ME

"I'm not interested in how she looks," Levi frowned.

ok but

she IS pretty

LIKE SUPER PRETTY

"Bullshit <3"

"Beauty isn't going to make up for the massive migraine I get dealing with her," his frown deepened.

TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN SIR

"Do you want to know my type Levi?" I asked a wide, teasing grin spreading across my features.