Part 31

The streets were covered in snow, trees still decorated with the Christmas lights that would soon be taken down. It was quiet in the bus, everyone looking outside the window watching the buzzing city they have missed for months. Jimin had his duffel bag placed on the seat beside him, phone in hand as he was debating whether to call the duo or not. Looking at his Lockscreen that displayed the newest picture Y/N and Jungkook sent him brought a smile to his face.

Even though he was away from the public eye, he still continued watching over his idols. He could only watch the two change into these Barbie dolls that were being controlled by their manager. He felt sad that the two were caged in by their company, and wanted to return as quickly as possible to be there for them.

As the bus slowly pulled up at the station, he could make out the faces of his parents who were waiting for him with open arms. Being force fed by his mother as soon as they arrived at their home was very pleasant, even though it was only 9am. His parents and Jimin talked a lot, he showed them the many pictures he took and told them about his experiences.

After a rest his dad offered to to drive him to the dorms, Mrs Park sending a whole bag of homemade food and kimchi for Y/N and Jungkook. The security guard at the lobby recognized him, greeting the familiar male kindly before letting him inside. Jimin heard from Jungkook that they got a few days off, being relieved that they finally got some rest too.

Unlocking his apartment door he was met with a clean room, thanks to his mother for coming over and cleaning regularly. He dropped his duffel bag beside the sofa and went to the kitchen to put away the food containers into the fridge, thinking of a way how to surprise his neighbours.

"Hey, are you guys awake?" The message was sent to the group chat and both Y/N and Jungkook received a notification. Seeing as both were offline Jimin was about to unpack when his phone vibrated in his hand. "Morniiiiing~ I just woke up but I think Kook is still sleeping. We had a surprise schedule last night and got back from the company early in the morning..."

"Oh, sorry for waking you up then... you should go back to sleep then...Quick question - Do you still lock your door every time?"  Jimin was looking at the second container of kimchi that couldn't fit in his fridge, and was obviously meant for the duo, when a new message arrived.

"Yeah... We don't want the devil to come snoop around, or see our faces... Why are you asking though? Don't tell me your mom forgot to lock your apartment after cleaning it this week..." Should he tell her that she was right and ask her to check his apartment or just ask her to let him in before the kimchi goes bad in the warm room?

"No, that's not it. My mom sent over some kimchi for you guys and it needs to be put in the fridge. I can just leave it if the door is unlocked without bothering you guys but if it isn't then...乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ"

After pushing the send button Jimin took the container and left his apartment, seing the message being read by Y/N he expected for her to let him in. He gently knocked on the door before it flew open revealing the short girl in her sleeping attire. Quickly stepping inside and closing the door behind him Jimin was crushed by her body.

Y/N's arms were tightly wrapped around Jimin's neck as he lifted her up in his embrace. The soft material of her hoodie, one of his hoodies that she stole, tickled his neck before he felt as tears wetted his cheeks. "I missed you..." Was all he could say as he pulled her body closer to himself, and felt her head nod burried into his neck.

Gently letting her down he moved the messy hair away from her face, letting her glistening eyes connect with his. Y/N was still dazed when she felt Jimin's warm hand gently turn her face upwards so they could look at eachother. She swore that her heart stopped when she locked eyes with his chocolate brown orbs. The warmth of his hand on her cheek attempting to brush away the tears only made new ones fall, making Jimin giggle.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying? Shouldn't you be smiling now that I'm back? Did our princess become a crybaby while I was away in the military?" His thumb continued to brush away the tears as they escaped her eyes, his own ones disappearing into two lines as a big smile spread on his face.

Seeing that smile that she missed so much Y/N suddenly felt the urge to claim those plump lips and so she did. Jimin was caught off guard when once again hands got hooked around his neck, pulling him down and his lips crashing into the girl's soft ones. He didn't waste time to kiss back, feeling the cold metal ring brush against his lip and he let his arms snake around the girls waist.

It was a short but sweet kiss, a soft meeting of their lips to express those words that couldn't leave their lips yet. Leaning his forehead on Y/N's Jimin couldn't tear his eyes from the face of his love. Her eyes held thousand diamonds in them, making them sparkle just for him. He kissed away the few tears that escaped onto her cheeks before pulling her into another warm hug.

The kimchi container was left forgotten on the ground as the two got lost in each others embrace. "Come on princess, I'll make you guys something for lunch, hmm?" Jimin nudged the girl to take a seat on the sofa as he locked the entrance door and took the discarded food to the kitchen. As he moved around behind the counter, cutting some kimchi and preparing the rice, he could feel the eyes on his back.

"You look like you gained a lot of muscle during the time you were gone. When did you come back to Seoul?" Y/N had her eyes glued to the back of the handsome male, watching with fascination how even short hair couldn't make him look less good.

"My bus arrived back this morning, and mom and dad came to pick me up. We went back home for a brunch before mom released me from her claws after I told her that I couldn't eat any more. So instead she made sure to pack enough food for the next few days for you and Kook... Oh I forgot to ask, are you allowed to eat kimchi jjiggae?"

Y/N only stood up and walked into the kitchen, giving Jimin a backhug instead of answering. "I don't care if I'm allowed or not. I've been craving home cooked food ever since we left Jungkook's house two years ago. We couldn't find time to cook ourselves, not to mention visit home for a bit." Her voice was muffled as her cheek was squished against his back, but Jimin could hear everything clearly.

Leaving the food to cook Jimin ushered Y/N to her room to get changed out of her pajamas when a wild Jungkook appeared. Wearing only a pair of black sweatpants and hair in every direction he didn't realize they had a visitor until Jimin's laugh woke him up entirely. Looking jungshook at the sight of the male made his friend almost fall off his chair from laughing.

"Jimin-ssi!" Was his cute way of calling the shorter man, who he had to admit got more buff during the past two years. Jungkook hugged his friend before bombarding him with the same questions Y/N already asked. Jimin just smiled at the oversized bunny before ordering him to wash up and put on some more clothes before lunch. This was enough for the bunny-man to retreat to his room, already being excited to eat Mrs Park's famous kimchi.

The three friends spent the rest of the day catching up with eachother, celebrating Jimin's return with a bottle of expensive whiskey before the company would be informed about his release. Neither of them complained about the cramped space on the sofa, or the unintentional skinship this brought to them. It was as if things had finally returned to being normal, with the three of them working together to show amazing performances to their fans.

............................................................................

Last update for today, I promise (◍•ᴗ•◍)