"I'll show you", she says while opening her phone.

************

The past two days went by in a blur and Both Meera and Abhi  were getting ready to go the party. 

"Meera are you done?", Abhi asks fastening his cuffs as he enters the room.

"Yeah, just a minute", she says adjusting her dress. Abhimanyu looks at her and he is completely mesmerized by the angelic beauty in front of him. He walks up to her and and places a hand on her waist to turn her towards him.

Meera shivers as his warm hand comes in contact with her bare waist. She glances up at Abhi who looks no less than a model out of a magazine. 

                                                            (Outfits ☝)

                                                            (Outfits ☝)

"Sometimes I wonder how is it possible for someone to looks so beautiful all the time", Abhi whispers kissing her jaw. 

"I-I could say the same for you"

"You think I'm beautiful", Abhi asks her looking amused.

"Hmm, very", She replies cheekily and he laughs pulling her closer to him.

"Trust me when I say that even if I spend my entire life telling you how amazing you are, it will be less". "I'm going to have a really hard time tonight", he mutters the last par under his breath.

"Did you say something?"

"hu-No,lets go", Abhi says taking Meera's hand. 

.

.

They arrive at the Malhotra Mansion which is decorated beautifully and the party is in full swing.  Abhi and Meera head inside and greet everyone. 

After an hour or so, Abhi pulls Meera into a corner. 

"What are you doing?", she asks him.

"We are leaving", he tells her.