CHAPTER 27

Meera's POV

It's Sunday today and both Abhi and I are at home. Reyansh is completely fine now. Its currently 9'o clock and I'm still in bed because I slept at like 3am yesterday and I'm feeling really lazy to get up. 

After another half n hour I finally get up and go to take a shower. After a nice long shower I wrap a bathrobe around me and step into my closet. That's when I notice that most of my clothes are missing. Why dint I see this yesterday? Right because it was a long day and I was to tired to pay attention to anything.

I go into Abhi's room where he is sitting on the bed, doing something on his laptop. He looks up as he hears me enter. His eyes rake down my body. That's when I notice that I'm just wearing a bathrobe which just reaches till my mid thigh.

"Where are my clothes?", I ask him.

He just gestures towards his wardrobe 

"How? Why?"

"I asked the servants to move your clothes into my closet , our closet now", he says nonchalantly.

"And you dint find it necessary to tell me let alone ask me?"

He gets up, comes and stands in front of me and holds my hand in his and says,

"I dint think it was necessary to ask because I thought I made it clear that I want to spend my life with you and that includes sharing everything from a closet to every little thing"

I just melted then and there. Why does he have to be so sweet?

"And if its a matter of asking I can very well do it now. Meera, love ,will you move in with me"

"What if I say no?", I challenge halfheartedly. He wrap an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. 

"Then, I'm sure I can find ways to convince you", he says huskily. At this point we both are just staring at each other's eyes. Not trusting my voice , I just nod my head.

"Was that a yes", he asks.

"Yes", I let out.

"Good , but I was actually looking forward to convincing you", he says softly against my hair . I can feel his breath on my neck and I literally shiver at the change in atmosphere of this room. It's suddenly very hot and alive.

"You really should change out of that bathrobe, its doing things to me", he says while leaving me. I go into the walk-in closet and close the doors behind me. 

The closet is huge with Abhi's clothes on one side and mine on the other

The closet is huge with Abhi's clothes on one side and mine on the other. I put on a pair of leggings and a sweat shirt. 

After I get ready, I head downstairs. I'm surprised to see that the couch is covered in blankets and a lot of snacks are kept on the table in front of it.