[twenty seven - friends,family,football]

Start from the beginning

keith watched as calvin threw the ball to kari before he sprinted off in the opposite direction,avoiding the opposing teams players.

"come on!"
he yelled as he watched kari run for the end of the field before getting knocked over by another play.

he groaned before letting out a string of curse words,running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

coach took calvin out before putting another player in as calvin made his way back to the bench.

he gathered a water bottle from the water boy,squeezing the liquid into his mouth before putting it back,taking a seat next to keith.

"what the hell is going on out there? my god."
keith asked in frustration.

"their guys are huge. i cant even."
he explained as they both looked at the score board,they were losing.

calvin sighed as he turned around on the bench slyly,so that his coach wouldn't see him.

his eyes roamed the crowd before they landed on Desiree, waving at her as she sent one back.

calvin's face lit up with a smile as he turned back around in his seat.

"hey,where's your lady friend at? didn't she say she was coming-"

"i haven't seen her yet,it's no big deal though. she not obligated to come-"

"but still, it would be nice wouldn't it?"
he asked with a smirk.
he shrugged.

"like i said,she's not obligated to come."
he said nonchalantly.

calvin turned around in his seat once more before pointing at a spot in the crowd.

"oh look,there's she go right there."
he said.

keith whipped his head around,making calvin laugh as he kissed his teeth.
"stop fucking playing."

he chuckled as he shook his head.
"man,don't worry,she's be here."
he nodded,looking back.

"well,speak of the devil,look who it is."
he said grandly as he smiled back.

keith shook his head.
"i'm not falling for that shit again."
he clarified.

cal shrugged.
"suit yourself."
he said,getting up to get a towel.

keith sighed as he watched the game from the bench,cheering on his teammates.

"hi."
a voice muttered,making keith turn around to see beauty standing behind him.

she held a small smile as he turned all the way around in his seat to talk to her,glancing behind his back every couple of seconds to make sure his coach was occupied.

"you came."
he said with a smile making her grin.
"of course. i had to get a ride with a friend but i made it. and don't worry,my cars almost done so we won't have to worry any longer."

he shook his head.
"i don't mind it,at all."
he smiled.

she averted her eyes from him before holding up a large blue gatorade bottle,changing the subject.