My FAQs

Why did you change the series name?

I personally decided I no longer liked Babydoll. I felt it was a very childish name. I changed the name to tranquility because of 1) the irony and 2) what was once 'peach' is now called pandemonium.

Why did you write a Peter Parker story?

Remember that chapter where Peter and Riss kissed? That was way more popular than it was supposed to be.

Is the Peter story gonna have a sequel?

Nope.

Is it worth the read?

It's an alternate universe. it will not be mentioned in the main tranquility series, so no.  only if you shipped riss and peter.

**Why did you delete the Peter story?
It was never finished and it ultimately had no end goal. I had two options, either make her blip or have her continue to age while Peter was gone, and I'm sure you all can see the lack of a story there.
For a moment, I did have a solution. You all would've hated me for it, but I did have one.
Spoiler alert: Peter and Riss did not have a happy ending. They either blipped together, Riss being catapulted into a life where she no longer had Tony, Nat, or Steve. She would've had too much going on for a relationship, and he would've too. They would've broken up and I would've had him continue down the MJ path.
Riss would've ended up either with Harley (unblipped) or by herself at the end (if blipped).