Provisional Licenses

Start from the beginning

" You blocked me so you'd get all the glory!" Inasa's voice yelled.

" What? Why would I do something like that?" Todoroki questioned, rage quivering in his tone.

" Why wouldn't you?! Hatred's in your blood! You are Endeavor's son!" Inasa yelled. Those fools! THESE ABSOLUTE CHILDREN. This boy holds onto something that shoudln't even matter anymore! They don't even attend the same school! They're both gonna fail in a number of seconds if they keep this up! Kaori watched in disappointment, counter-attacking any who dared interrupted her baby-sitting. She flipped over one hench-man, jumping onto another's back before sending a brutal blow to the man's stomach. She listened to the two somewhat bicker about Endeavor, becoming more and more impatient. She let one guy pass her, placing a single finger on him, his body quickly moving in reverse, bumping into other henchmen on his way. She felt a pang in her head, the sudden urge to turn and look back at the children. Of course. They're fighting, again. She turned to them, ready to break up the fight before realizing their Quirks colliding, Todoroki's fire heading straight for her. Kaori's eyes widened, watching as the fire crept closer to her face. She felt another small zap in the back of her neck. Out of instinct, she put her hands up, blocking her face. She suddenly felt herself be picked up, looking up to see Midoriya there, holding her. Bakugou would not be happy right now.

" Dammit. WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" He yelled back at them. Brother! He landed on the ground with a thudding crash, setting her on her feet.

" Are you alright? Did the fire hurt you at all?" He questioned, worry spread over his face. Before she could answer him, a rumble echoed over the ground, heading straight for them. The Orca henchman were heading straight for them. She held up two fingers, getting prepared in a fighting stance. Midoriya copied her movements.

" You sure you can fight?" Midoriya asked one final time, glancing at her. She scoffed lightly, adding a small chuckle. 

" I'll always fight. You ready, Deku?" She asked, glancing at him. He gave an encouraging smile back. 

" Yeah! WE got this!" The two leaped forward together, ready to fight side-by-side. She jumped off of the ground, flying into the air.

" Hey, ladies!" She called out, teasing the henchmen lightly. She reared her arm back, punching into the ground as if it was air. The Orca Henchmen were suddenly blown back by the force, bouncing into the air. Midoriya appeared from behind her, zooming all over the ground, punching the hench-people back to the ground, taking care of them just as quickly as her. She heard footsteps from behind her, quickly turning to see Ojiro. 

" The injured have evacuated and reinforcements should be here any minute now." Ojiro informed, already fighting off a few hench-man. Midoriya returned to the ground, watching their surroundings carefully.

" Good. Let's have some fun." She said, cracking her knuckles as they all turned to face the Orca Henchmen, back to back. They all split up as they jumped away, fighting off the surrounding "villains". Soon enough, fellow classmates started joining. Tsu, Ashido, and Tokoyami. Kaori jumped over a few bits of rock, taking down two more henchman, catching Tsu's figure to her left. She smiled brightly as she watched the girl switch between invisible to visible.

" Wow, Tsu! When did you sneak over here?" She asked, punching another man square in the face.

" Yeah! I've been training my frog skills and have reached a new level of control; Camouflage! It's my new special move." Tsu said, standing from her frog position.

" Are you done with the Search and Rescue?" Ojiro asked, jumping back beside Kaori.

" For the most part. RIBBIT! LOOK OUT!" Tsu called out, causing the two to turn around suddenly. Suddenly, the Orca Henchman that were going to attack, were caught in large locks of blonde hair.