Denki - One's old friend

Hi hi hi! I haven't written the birthday chapter 😭
I'll be skipping the birthday chapter because I'm stuck on being sick, again
Alright so here's a Denki one ☝️
— — — — — — — — — — — —
You stood at the bus station, desperately trying to stay warm as it was autumn on the verge of winter, "I hate this season so much" you muttered under your shuddered breath. You were merely in sweatpants and a hoodie with a backpack on your back. Since you were a little issued and had gone through a lot in your life that some would consider 'troubling', your mother had gotten you a therapist. And one you hated.

The bus finally arrived, of course, late but it was here. You got on the bus but before you knew it, you were falling forwards since you hadn't tied up the laces on your shoes. You felt someone behind you grab your back before you fell and placed you up right. You looked behind you, someone familiar. "Sorry" You gave a small head bow and scanned the full bus for a seat. The same boy sat next to you, his yellow hair had one stripe of black in it, "why only one stripe," you thought to yourself, "and why sit next to me" you thought...but aloud this time. He turned his head to look at you, "That's just how my quirk does it." He gave a soft smile and faced back forward.

You'd seen this hairstyle before, but where?

"Oh right, I'm Denki Kaminari. A patient for a trashy therapist i'm heading to." He laughed a bit. Your eyes widened, "Denki? I'm [Y/N] [L/N]." You gave a smile, hoping he'd remember you like you remembered him. "Wait, [Y/N]? Oh my- it's been so long- your hair-" he cut himself off at every point. "Yeah my hair, I dyed it to a more natural colour, didn't like that power blue I was born with, I kept my tips that colour though." You looked up at him. He reached his hand out to your hair and inspected it, "So nice!"

"Since it's been a while do you...do you wanna grab some lunch together after?" He asked. "Yeah sure!" You laughed slightly. You shuddered into your hoodie. Denki turned to look at you, "You're cold? How does that happen? Isn't your quirk supposed to be like...a blast quirk?"

"Yeah...about that, a lot happened since you..." you stopped yourself, not wanting to re-remember that horrific day.

You both parted ways to two different therapists. You knocked on the door and sat on the little sofa in the middle of the room. Your therapist came in. He asked you couple questions and you answered them with a slight lie. Once you were finished, you escaped the room and leaned on the wall. Your eyes turned to Denki coming towards you. "Ah, lunch?"

"Yes, I'm starving." You whined and both headed down. You were reminiscing about the old days and you told him about how you lost your quirk.

You used to be one of the top 10 heroes in Japan. But ever since a building collapsed on you, your life wasn't taken away but your quirk. You went into hiding after that and even disguised yourself. Now no one even dares to mention you or the incident.

"I...that's so much... are you okay?" He stopped walking and cupped your cheeks. "Oh! Yes I'm fine!" You laughed and rested into his warm palms. "Ah...so warm." He laughed and removed his hands to your hands. You smiled and pulled his hand in yours to your cheek to warm up. "Hah..." he raised a brow with a smile. "We're almost there, just down this-" there was a sign on the cafe saying 'closed for business'. Denki blinked. "Goddamnit, everything is changing these days. I Graduated...the cafe I love is gone...you...we're gone" he sighed. "I'm back now but there's a cafe down there no? I'm sure they have food just as good?" You suggested. He gave a disappointed nod and walked with you.

"Woah it's so decorated!" You saw loose leaves thrown around the shelves, garlands of autumn maple leaves hanging from the walls that were painted a pale yellow, the table and chairs in a Starbucks manner. Denki smiled and squeezed your hand. "Let's see the menu shall w-"

Denki turned your head and softly placed his lips on yours. You smiled through it and pulled away, "what was that for? Don't you have a girlfriend?"
"You can tick that box for me." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "I would love to." He smiled and rested his chin on your head.

The employees stood there like that one emoji combination: 👁 👄 👁