Midoriya - Spaghetti

(Okay i think i will just continue writing in first person so yeah ^v^)

I walked up behind Midoriya and pounced on him, he jumped and threw his coffee at me. "OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry!" He yelled grabbing a towel and wiping it off. Luckily my quirk came with the power of absorbing liquids and storing it for later. "Calm down it's no problem!" I hugged him and he smiled. "I was just boiling your favourite, spaghetti!" He did jazz hands towards the boiling pot. I held in my giggles.

*ding ding*

I opened my phone to couple text messages from the agency I was interning for. "Shoot, we have an issue downtown. Should I go?" Midoriya pouted. "Y'know when I finished my test I went straight to an agency I was asked to join. They knew me pretty well and accepted me"

He smiled. "Wow now I wish I was born earlier" I laughed and put phone on the counter. Midoriya looked at me and walked over to me, taking my chin and kissing my lips lightly. "Stay with me, yes your agency is important but please. I never get any time with you!"

My quirks involved a lot of water and flying so of course I had went for Hawk's agency (this is inaccurate I apologise if I do or mention something wrong about the character of Hawks) his agency was easy, just a lot of patrolling.

"I heard Bakugo got married last week, didn't even invite me to his wedding" I faced my boyfriend and saw him go blank with tears. "Y-you loved him didnt you?"

"What?! No he was just a good friend of mine!" He sniffled and buried his face into my shoulder. "Calm down! Its fine if you're bisexual! I dont blame it! I=trust me, i fell in love with a girl in my class" i smiled, sweating hoping he wouldn't make fun of it.

He looked up at me with wide eyes, "I-I wasn't bisexual..." he said (sorry BakuDeku shippers! No hate on you guys i love the ship ^v^) "o-oh" i sighed turning my back. "S-sorry for implying it" i said and walked behind the counter. Midoriya watched me and felt bad, "cuddles in bed?"

I nodded and smiled lightly making him blush of course. "Hey- your spaghetti is burning" I pointed at the pot.
"SH- AH!" I walked over and took in a breath, I placed my hands over the fire and sprayed water out of my hands. The fire died out and Midoriya immediately took the pot to the sink. He dropped it in making me cringe from loud noises. "Sorry, i guess we're having take out"

"I CALL DIBS!!" I yelled and ran to the phone dialing the Chinese food restaurant.
"NO FAIR!! You had last time!" He pouted and smirked, walking over to me and grabbed my waist from behind me. "Hello, I'd like to order our usual under the name of Izuku Midoriya?" I said into the phone. "Thanks." I hung up and looked at him.

"What?" I smiled.
"Prepare to feel pain" he smiled and began tickling me" i laughed and he picked me up and brought me over to the couch/sofa (however you say it for me its couch) he gave me kissing all around my lips and cheeks, keeping his fingers at my waist tickling me, "stop!!" I laughed.