Midoriya - false flowers (TEASER)

Noticed i haven't written one of these for a while....exited to see how it goes

All names used in this chapter are not by me.

I woke up to the sound of the frying pan. I sniffed once and my eyes widened. "Pancakes" i told myself. I jumped right up and walked into the kitchen, "I smell a good chef" I smiled. I told my brother. He scoffed with a smile, "Hey, isnt your anniversary today? With tha Midoriya right?" He focused on the pancakes. "Yes it is" I smiled.
"Well maybe get your self changed out of your underwear to something suitable a sibling should see, especially an older sibling" He pointed at my bra and underpanties. I blushed and ran to my room to change.

Ever since i got abused as a child, my 'brother' took me in. He was a brother in a way since he was the one who took care of me like a pet.

I changed into a white shirt and a black dress over the top, placing my glasses on for the day.

I came back to the kitchen and my brother was already munching on the pancakes. "Itsuki! Dont eat those when i haven't gone first!" I slapped him on the back gently. He smiled.

Ding

I pulled out my phone and read the text message sent by Izuku.

Izuku: hey, happy anniversary! I hope you're still free around 7 for dinner? I have a very special place for us! Text me back as soon as you can! Love you! ❤️

I squealed silently.

You: happy anniversary to you as well! I am free around 7 actually. I'll see you at 7! ❤️

I smiled. "What's up with you?" Itsuki said with his mouth full.
"Nothing you would understand dumbass" I joked.
"Okay, okay" He left his plate full and put on his shoes. "Hey- your food-" I began but he shook his head.
"You eat it, I'm going for a run. I'll be back by 10 yeah?" He waited for my answer. I nodded. He returned with a kiss on my cheek and ran out the door.

I opened up my YouTube and started watching clips of my boyfriend saving lives. i blushed a bit. My channel switched to a man with a hand over his face. He began to speak, "People of this city, i am Shigaraki of the LoV. I bring great news, i have captured the famous #2 hero Ground Zero"
i think that's his hero name? Idk
"In hopes of my mission to kill this hero!" He laughed and a girl walked around the tied up hero. I placed a hand over my mouth. He dangled down from the ceiling with a cloth over his mouth. The girl skipped around him in circles.

"In hopes of my mission to kill....the #1 hero.....Deku" I got even more worried and the channel switched back to what i was watching before. Being quirkless at a time where i wanted to help wasn't helpful at all.

"Izuku, you better be safe at this point" I begged. My glasses fell off but i didn't mind, they were more for reading books than actually wearing. I opened a live stream on the TV in the living room. I grabbed my bucket of leftover chicken.

we had chicken for dinner so yeah....

I watched as the new generation of Pro-heroes defeated the LoV once again. I cheered, accidentally throwing my chicken everywhere. "Oops" I picked up all the chicken I could.

Knock knock

I looked at the door and went to open it. "Hello, I believe you are y/n l/n correct?" The man told me. I gave a firm nod. He sighed and held his hand out to shake, "you may not know me but I am Ingenium. One of Deku's well-known friends" he still had his helmet on. He moved out the way and on a  stretcher laid Izuku. I covered my mouth and ran to his side. "H-he's okay right?" I held his chest lightly, feeling a heartbeat, "oh thank god" I rested my head on his arm.

I felt a hand touch my head softly. "Huh?" I lifted my head and saw Izuku smiling at me. Tears started to form in my eyes. I gave him a kiss on the lips and the hero helped him inside onto the couch. "I'm so glad you're okay" I smiled. "Thanks" I looked up to the hero leaving my door. I looked back down to him and held flowers in his hand, my favourites. "F/f (favourite flower)!" I took them gently.
"I knew you would like them" he coughed.
"Are you sure you can still take me to that 'special place' of yours?" I joked.
"No"
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"No, I can't because I'm not Deku" their body started to form. My eyes turned wide.
"Y-you're Himiko Toga!" I took steps towards the window.
"Ah, so you know your villains. Good job" she twisted her knife in her hands. She stopped to look at me. She ran at me and stabbed the window on purpose. I felt the glass break from behind me. I felt loose and fell right through the window. "AHHHH" I screamed real loud.

"That's it I'm dead, well it's been nIce knowing everyone!" I told myself. I heard a 'not today' from the distance and felt hands from under me. "Ah! You must be...Shoto....right?" He didn't reply and continued to get me up somewhere safe. I felt another pair of hands carry me.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I screamed. "Geez, calm down kid, you're being saved. Us heroes know almost every detail of you" I opened my eyes to see big crimson wings flapping in the air. "Ah! Previous #2 pro hero Hawks...right?"
"The one and only, kid" he replied while giving me a wink.
"Ha, nice try. I may look nice but I have a boyfriend already." I crossed my arms.
"Yes, I'm aware of that" he sighed placing me down eventually. "Stay here" he ordered and flew down to help.

"Y/n!? What are you doing-" I heard a voice shout at me and I turned to see Izuku being attacked by a Nomu. My eyes turned wide. I clenched my fists and punched the Nomu off the building. "Thanks-" he hesitated then looking to who saved him. I smiled back and he gave me a smile. "Happy anniversary!" He handed me a red rose, symbolising love and affection. "You classic broccoli head" I laughed and hugged him. "I'll get you some new clothes to put on. Let's head back to my apartment. It's far from here so we won't be able to see the fight." He explained then picking me up. "Here we go again"

He jumped up and used his quirk to super jump over the city. I watched below us as he focused on not dropping me.

"We're here" he jumped to the front door of the building and pressed the elevator buttons. I held his arm as a bunch of drunk men passed by him and me. "Hey pretty lady, come with me" one of them grabbed my waist and pulled me towards them, grabbing my ass"

Izuku smashed them into a wall and helped me into the elevator. "Idiots" he sighed under his breath. I stood next to him at all times. We arrived at the top floor to a giant pent house. "This is amazing every time I see it" I sat on the couch, having taken my shoes off already.

"Before we head off to our special place, I have a little surprise for you!" He ran into a corridor and into a room. He brought out a small bag and gave it to me. I looked inside and pulled out a piece of sexy underwear. I blushed "w-what is this?" I held it up.
"You'll see, wait here!" He ran back into the same room and came out in his boxers. I blushed and looked away. "Izuku, you know I can't look at you like that!"

"Oh come on baby~" I never remembered when he had ever gotten this confident. I smiled and pulled off my dress and shirt, revealing my underwear. He watched as I left my panties on his couch and changed into my new silky black thong. I uncoupled my bra and but on the matching top. "T-there" the patches of the bra were like a bikini, a triangle form and so small it would only cover your nipples. The panties only covered the front entirely and the back side was completely transparent.

"I like it." He pushed me down onto the couch/sofa and kissed rapidly at my neck. "Ah~" I. Owned in pleasure. He moved down to my chest and placed his head in between my boobs. "Careful!" I squealed.

Did I have ya'll at the edge of your chair? Good. Cuz it's a long chapter. I will probably NOT continue this unless it is really wanted. I just wanna post something for you guys, so yeah! This was your "teaser"