Tsuyu - hiccups

I'm sorry for assuming your sexuality was heterosexual (straight) so I'm just gonna write some more chapters with the girls! :)

Your mind swirled with thoughts of your crush, Tsuyu Asui. She was the girl that no one (but you) understood. "Hey we're supposed to work in partners and I don't have one, you wanna work with me?" Tsuyu walked over to you and put a finger to her chin. You gulped and stood up. "S-sure" you stammered before she grabbed on your wrist and ran to her desk. "H-Huh?" You watched as she rummaged through her bag and gave you a notepad with a face of her on it. "Tsuyu-"
"Take it, as a gift" she smiled at you and you thanked her. "Where should we start this quirk project?" You thought.

She asked you to follow her to the field and you both got ready for the duel. "Okay this is just a Defense test so don't go too hard." You explained, getting your quirk ready. You quickly thought of an object and gave a nod. She came running towards you and you brought the wall in front of you. You heard a crash, "oh my- sorry Tsuyu" you helped her up and she gave a thumbs up, "you have great Defense"
"Oh, thanks" you smiled at her and smiled back at you.
"Say, lets have lunch together? I see you always sitting alone" She croaked out and put a finger to her chin.
"Huh? Sure i guess" You stared at her hand as she led you back inside and right to the Lunch Hall.

"What do you wanna eat? I'll get it for you" she stared at the large selection of food.
"I...Chazuke* if they have that?" You replied while looking at the food to find what you wanted.  *chazuke is hot water poured on rice with salted kelp on top. You may recognise this meal from the beginning of BSD (bungou stray dogs) manga and anime

She nodded and asked if they served Chazuke. To your luck, they did and she handed the bowl to you. "Thanks" You held the bowl with both of your hands having brushed past one another.

She led you over to a 2 seater table and placed her food down. "Dried flies? I didnt know you liked those" You stared at the bowl of dried flies considered a snack. "Yep well im not really hungry for a huge meal so i went for the bowl" You ate your Chazuke while talking over what Tsuyu's life was like.

You hiccuped and your food slid down your throat. "Oh geez" You gulped out, reaching for the glass of water beside you and ended up spilling it on Tsuyu. "Oh sorry!" You gasped out.
"No problem" She croaked and patted your back for your hiccups to get better.

How will i ever tell her i like her. You gripped onto the edges of your skirt and stuck your tongue out like Tsuyu did and she laughed and copied you, making the both of you laugh.