Shinsou - knives

Story request by @Baby-Angel-Of-Light

You sat up in your chair and held your back back. Shinsou stared at you and you sat back up straight again, feeling awkward. He placed a hand on your shoulder and you turned to look at him, "what gives?" You whispered at him.
"Nothing" he replied and removed his hand in a light blush. You turned to face the front and class was dismissed. You gave a sigh of relief and packed your collection of knives back in the knife case. He raised a brow, still not having known your quirk.

"What're those for?" He picked up a knife of yours and you widened your eyes, telling him to put it down. He looked at you and scoffed a smile, "i think I'm fine" he put the knife in his pocket. "Hitoshi I'll-"

"You'll what? Shout at me? Psh" he walked off and you gritted your teeth, activating your quirk and he stopped to look at you with a concerned look. "You...you can control metals?" He gave a precise answer. You picked up the knife that was floating in mid air and packed it back in the knife case. He held his butt in pain and turned to you, "relax okay?" He walked over to you and your noses almost touched. You had an angry look on your face as for he had a blush on his face, now visible.

"I've liked a quirk like this." He brought his mouth closer. You pushed him away onto the floor and ran out with your knives. "Hey, Y/n wait! I didn't mean to-" he bumped into you, making you fall and dropping your knives, one inserting into your thigh. You shoved him off and put your head on your knee in pain. "I-"
"There's nothing to say" you gently pulled the knife out and winced as the wound became exposed to the air.

He pulled out some bandages from his neck and wrapped it around your thigh, making you flinch. "Calm down, I'm helping you"
Your mind went foggy as he brainwashed you to calm down. He let go and sighed, helping you up. "There, you should feel better" he held a hand to his neck and looked away from you. You wobbled on your one foot and he wrapped your arm around his neck, "oh- thanks" you smiled softly, forgetting you were mad at him for touching your knives. He picked up your knives and handed them back to you, re-entering the classroom and placing you on your seat. He handed you the knives and ruffled your hair before leaving, "get well soon okay? Promise me that" he smiled and walked off. You sat there, with a case of k Ives and a note on it

"Stay safe and promise me you stay safe"

You smiled and put the case down, smiling happily.