Bakugo - blame

(This shot is in first person because im lazy to edit as i did the other previous parts :P)

Walking up to the class with Mineta has never been so awkward...well when I walked with Bakugo he was at least sweet and held my hand but got nervous because he didn't want to explode my hand (credits for the Bakugo part to TikToker @⛈ Stormedy ⛈)
I personally thought it was cute.

"Well we're here hehe" I awkwardly laughed while walking inside, I felt a had grab my butt and I blushed looking down at Mineta "what the......fuuuu" I looked up to see Bakugo standing there with his hand on Mineta's shoulder, I blushed even more. "Don't even try" he said and pushed him and me out of the way.

I sat down in the front of the class up near Midoriya. "Hey are you and Bakugo okay? 'Cause you guys seem like you broke up or something"
"No no, we didn't break up....he just....cheated on me that's all" I sighed reliving the moment when I saw him inside another quirkless girl in MY apartment.
"Harsh, wanna go out with me and talk it over dinner?" He smiled and blushed.
"Sure" I nodded and smiled back.

I caught Bakugo looking at us and growling. "YOUR NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU DAMN NERD" he grabbed Midoriya by the tie. "BAKUGO STOP!" I shouted at him slapping his back as he moved his grip to his neck.
"KATSUKI BAKUGO!" I cried and activated my quirk, fire power. I placed my hands on his shirt and burnt it away. He let go of Midoriya and I crouched next to him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" A tear slipped my eye.
"I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to-"
"NO OF COURSE YOU DIDNT! YOU DIDNT MEAN TO CHEAT ON ME, YOU DIDNT MEAN TO FORGET MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU DIDNT MEAN TO HURT MIDORIYA. SO YES I'm going in a date with him, so shut up and get yourself away from me" I cried, slapping him on the cheek. He got mad and grabbed my wrist, "Your an idiot you know that? I didnt forget your birthday, because your birthday was yesterday."

I stared at him with tears streaming down my eyes and a crowd of people around watching. "That's the point-" I started but he interrupted,
"Your gift was me, my body and all...and sorry for cheating on you but she liked me." I flared.

"SO YOU HOLD HER VIRGINITY NOW?" I yelled grabbing my wrist out of his hands. "Katsuki i can't right now, I'm breaking up with you"

He stood there shocked, I saw tears forming in his eyes and more in mine. "I'm sorry" I whispered and knelt to the ground to help Midoriya up. "By the way, you might want to get a new shirt" Todoroki poked Bakugo's shoulder.