Kirishima - injuries

(Story in first person again, same reason, im lazy)

"Y-y/n" he grunted from under the metal. "E-Eijiro?!" I gasped and limped towards him trying to get the metal off his body.

"I thought you were meant to remain hardened until you were free?" I asked starting to worry.
"Well my quirk has its limits" he wheezed in a bad way and let out a cough. I frowned and stared at him.

I nodded and kept pulling the metal away. I heard some other wheezing behind me, Kirishima's eyes went wide then he coughed and smashed his head to the ground. "Hello little mouse" i heard a grunt behind me say.
"D-Dabi i-i thought Kirishima killed you!" I panicked and shoved myself closer to Kirishima's head.
He laughed and activated his quirk, foolish because i have a water quirk. "Oh little mouse, how funny you are"
Kirishima grunted and his muscles hardened and he pushed the metal away, standing up in front of me. "Dont....t-touch.....her" he said while having a scar over his eye. "E-Eijiro it's fine" I got to my feet and touched his shoulder. He shoved my hand away and growled.

Dabi smiled and de-activated his quirk. "Oh heh you idiots dont know what you're up against." Toga jumped out from a crushed car and smiled waving a knife in her hand, filled with fresh blood. I stood and stared and Kirishima just got madder. "W-who's is that?" I gasped, tears starting to form.

"He's protecting you right now" she replied pointing to his chest.
"Kirishima? Y-you didnt tell me about the pain"
"You never asked" he smiled and faced me then faced back to Dabi and Toga.
"This isn't a joking matter!" I yelled and grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to face me.

I looked into his frightened eyes and saw myself crying. He hugged me and he jolted into me, grunting. "Have a nice life!" Toga ran off with Dabi.

I looked at his back and saw the knife sitting on his back. I hugged him tighter and he whispered into my ear "I love you" he fell onto my shoulder and my eyes turned wide, as well as going blank. "N-no not you Kirishima!" I held his face in my hands and laid him on my lap on the floor. I stroked his hair and whispered "Please come back, I love you" I kissed him passionately and gently laid him on the ground alone.

"Please come back, I love you"