Shinsou - quirks

Guess who just watched 2 MHA movies and failed their math test: i did. (3/49 great score am i right?)

Either way i think the 2nd movie was best, Heroes: rising. Ah it so good anyways back to the main plot and series. Also keep in mind im listening to Might*U from that movie, so dont mind the plotting.

Your body shivered on the ground, under the crumbled rock. You kept your body close together to keep away further damage. "Y/N!" You heard a voice call your name, you looked back up and a rock was flying towards you. The voice source stopped moving and had their eyes wide open as you saw who it was, "Shinsou" you muttered before feeling heavy pressure on your head.

"NO" he attempted to push away the rock but failed. The enemy started to make an approach to him. He used his quirk on the enemy but failed and the enemy kept an approach. "Y/n.." He muttered your name into the rock and a tear fell onto the rock. Your eyes flustered open under the rock and you made an attempt to push it away.

Shinsou focused on the enemy and dodged all the enemy's shots and grabbed onto his shirt, lifting his head into a hard headbutt on the enemy. The enemy passed out onto the ground. Shinsou hesitated before running to the rock and shouting at people to push the rock away for him. Kirishima heard him and rushed over to push it away. His arms struggled to pick up the rock but slowly it lifted. your eyes touched the light and you scrambled up the slope right into crouching Shinsou's arms, being glad you were both alright. You held your hand out in pain and he stared at it before looking at you, "My quirk...it's...it's gone" you sighed with blurry eyes. Shinsou's eyes widened as he held you close to his chest in a hug. Your hands held scratches all over, deep and thin ones. He stood up and helped you up to your feet.

"Y/n we can work this out together...right?" He asked you holding a hand out to you for you to take. You looked down then back at him. "We'll work it out" he promised you and brought his hand to your cheek. He smiled softly and watched you slowly bring your head into his chest. You and him walked back to the Center of the city with damaged clothes and deep wounds. Your eyes widened as you looked around and saw injured students everywhere. You kept close to Shinsou, Kirishima following close behind. You saw the pro-heroes injured as well, treating the severe ones first. You sat near a friend of yours, in a bag for dead people and placed your hand lightly on it, "You would have loved to see the peace we created in this world at last" Shinsou stood above you, staring at the sun beyond the destroyed buildings. Smoke coming from some of the buildings. You stared at the same sun and stood up, asking for assistance to stitch up the deep cut on your hand.

You rubbed your face and sighed before leaving to get back to the UA building. "H-hey, wait" Shinsou sighed and followed next to you. Your eyes filled with tears as your quirk was gone for good.

You arrived at your Dormitory and stared at the dorm building. "I cant believe this is the last time I'll be seeing this building" You gave off a sad smile. "Have the Teachers informed you that you'll be....leaving" he hesitated in his sentence.

You turned to face him, placing a hand on his chest, "Yeah...it does" you leaned upwards to his face and gave him a kiss, "I'll miss you"

You retreated to your dorm to pack, once your room was cleared you exited the building and Shinsou stood there waiting for you. "I'll miss you too" he said and kissed you back. A tear dropped from his cheek and you stroked it away, "I'll see you around...Hitoshi" you smiled softly and made your way out, Shinsou watching you leave the campus.