chapter seven

"I'm BORED." The two kids conplanted.

"I wanna do something creative." Sally said.

"Please don't say that."

"Why?"

Then the music started. "What's your favorite idea? Mine is being CREATIVE~ " A singing voice rang. "WHO IS FUCKING SINGING IN THE-" Jeff mouth was covered by Slenderman.

"Jeff...." Slenderman said calmly. Then Jeff realize what will happen next. His eyes grew wider than his eyes were. "Come to my office." slenderman slowly spoke.

"Y-Yes sir." As the two went off Sally's eyes grew wide. She opened her mouth and said excitedly,"WHO SANG THAT!!!???" After that a sketchbook flipped open, and a face appeared and said,"It was me!"

"Shut up."

"Oh quite down, red guy." The sketch book said in a British tone. Sally was about to squeal. Harry was not a part of this. Manny was kinda scared. "Do you have any friends?" Sally asked.

"Well 7-ish."

"Name their names."

"Tony,shrignold,collin, uhh Food Ban.? Anyway, there is larry." The sketchbook said. Sally asked another thing,"Oh, I forgot. What is your name?"

"Sketchbook or paige and or sketch."

"Oh that make's sense. Do you like dress up?"

"YESS! Well with no green."

"Why?"

"Green is not a Creative color~" the notepad sang.

"But why is it not creative?"

"It's too original." the note-pad said humfing.