chapter five

At the house of killers, Manny was getting to meet the others that he couldn't or didn't introduce themselves. Sally walked with him. The lost episodes were the sadist, but Splorman was the funniest. Later in the day Sally asked Doi, "When we found you were carrying a notepad and a clock, why?" Manny paused. He looked like he was about to cry and scream, but then he started to speak,"They are a-alive..." Sally looked confused then said,"Ok!"

"Y-you're not surprised?"

"No."

"Why?'

"Well I do live with killers." Sally said, smiling. With a sigh of relief he asked,

"Is green a creative color?" Sally was confused why he was asking but settled down and said "yes, of course."

Then again the boy said to the girl,

"IS ONLY EATING DUCK ORGANS HEALTHY!?!?!?!?" The blood headed girl frowned,

"To EJ yes. But us no." At that moment a loud SLAM at the door and a psychopath came in and called out,"HEY KID I THINK WE FOUND YOUR FRIENDS!" Masky sighed and yelled calmly as he could "YES I THINK SO!" Like a cheetah, Doi ran to see what the masked killer and the smiling psychopath brought home. Doi stopped and almost cried.

"H-How d-d-did you-u know-w?" Asked the crying yellow kid.The two killers brought home a duck and a mop-head. "Well th-'' Jeff's mouth was covered by masky. Masky sighed and explained how it happened.