chapter two

The blood-cuted smile mouth dripped blood, "JEFF!" A glitching voice yelled across the woods. "WHAT!" The grinning killer said. "THAT WAS NOT THE PERSON TO KILL IT WAS THIS GUY!" The glitching voice said again lifting up a boy that body was dangling in the rip-of link hands. As the teen in the white hoodie that had blood all over it came closer and examined the body. As the killer he was he said to the rip-off link,"How can a small guy like you carry a body that is bigger than you?" Then the rip-off link said,"how can a wide-eyed guy like you miss the wrong guy to kill?" Then anger filled the teen as he grumbled "go to sleep." Then the gitchy voice was gowling "you shouldn't have done that..." As the two were fighting a little small girl in a pink long dress that looked to be old, and at the bottom had scratches if a cat thought it was a play toy. "Jeff, Ben, why are you fighting?" a sweet but a little scratchy voice asked. "Oh uhh sally uhh BEN was uhh calling me names. Hea hea......." The psychopath lied. "Jeff I know you lied and why is there .........alive....... Kid?!?!" the young dead girl asked. "Well s-" the about-to-swear teen mouth was covered by the rip-of links hand. "Remember the last time you said fuck." the rip-of link swared. Then a static sound filled the woods. " well shit "