Chapter- Thirty

ALONZO'S POV:

She's as pure as heaven, paradise. Everytime I looked at her, it made me realize how sacred she is for this world, so naive. I always feared of hurting her, breaking her but today, when her fingers guided me over her body, I knew she realized her place, she owns it all.

I slid another finger through her dripping wet folds, down on her and she held my arm tighter, breathing heavily with a melodious moan echoing in the room, through my veins. I want to be gentle for I don't want to hurt her but then that voice intoxicates me, unleashing the devil inside me who wants to seduce her, bend her and own her mindlessly.

Her legs are barely strong enough to hold her petite body up. I stroke her clit softly and she threw her head back, shivering and squirming, repeatedly grinding against my fingers with her cherry red cheeks tantalizing this beautiful Blossom of mine.

She peeked a glance at me with her teary eyes, moist due to this gentle stimulation but under that moisture, I saw her lust lurking through. It all showed how desperately she was waiting for this moment, how it's all written on her face, that needy face with her eyes rolling back at my rubs.

"Is this what you want? " I asked, teasing her by parting my drenched fingers away from her, sliding it all the way over her body till her face. She nodded in a shy response and that ,obviously, wasn't enough to please me.

I tossed her around to face me, our aroused bodies aching for relief, for each other. I grabbed her face with my hand, raising her sweet face.

"Use that sweet mouth, Blossom. I want to see my fierce girl, using it... as needed... " I breathed.

"Yes~ It.... Its so... good. Please do... don't stop. " she moved her glossy red lips, grabbing my shoulders when her legs finally gave up.

I lifted her up, taking her towards the bed, getting over her, pressing her body under mine. Her hands pinned over her head, her lips reciting my name with whispers, her eyes rolling back everytime I make a movement and her body, under my mercy, the way I like...

"So now that you've requested, so desperately, let me give you all that attention you deserve..hmm..?? " I whispered on her soft skin, grabbing her massive breasts in my hand. She's so fragile, unaware of consequences, advantages, all she wants is the heat of satisfaction, the heat that we've stored for so long that tonight It'll end end up just one way.

She's such a tease, so unaware of what she does with me. Today when I hold her in her vulnerable position that I believe nobody else got to see and will never other than me till my last breathe, she's still holding onto me like I'm the Prince Charming she was looking for. She lets me feel every part of her like this was her desire that she dreamt of every night.

A smirk crept across my face and I took a view of the beauty under me. She's gleaming like a goddess and squirming like she'd loose everything for this moment, every curve of her petite body makes me have even less control. How bad I want to rip apart that fine piece of last clothing on her and own her right next moment, to make her recite all her next words in my mouth while we share the space, intimacy, to make her aware of that feeling that nobody else can..

Her moist eyes parted slightly and found me staring at her. She tried to hide herself with her small hands but it didn't work, not when she's already under my control. Her red blushing face lit up with shyness as she found my hand exploring her inner thighs, sensitive for me.

“I want you to let your arms know they shouldn't be blocking my view or else I'll make sure I pin them on the bed firmly, right? ” I spoke, squeezing the insides of her moist thighs. She kept her doe eyes at me, sliding her hands aside to reveal her body, all fine and clear for me. My naive Blossom... she's so desperate, trying hard. I guess I should stop playing and satisfy the temptation, temptations of this moment, hers, mine..