Chapter- Six

ROSLYN'S POV:

What in the hell is even that. It looks like a deep cut made by a knife. I slid down the fabric of his shirt and found out number of marks on his upper shoulder. I was frightened as hell, his wounds look new as if cut just few hours ago, the skin around it is swollen with redness spread around.

“Theo! What is this? ” I exclaimed, horrified. I never liked cuts, blood and hurts. It's all so much irritating to me to see it or go through it. Specially when it's my own brother with so many traces of it on him.

He, abruptly, tossed around to face me and tried covering his neck. His face clearly says he's trying to hide something from me, he's sweating and moving uneasily, his actions make my doubt a belief. But why he is hiding something from me? He was never like this, we promised each other to share every problem but here he is.

“Theo, where did you get so many cuts from? Let me see. ” I added, sitting up, trying to turn him back.
“Roz, go to sleep” he pulled me down, making me slam my face on the pillow and embraced me, pretending to sleep.

“Theo, why are you being like this? Let me see at least, let me apply-” I was trying to make him understand but he sat up, glaring at me in rage. Did I say something wrong? He threw away the blanket over him while getting off the bed.

“Theo-” I called him to stop him from leaving, holding his arm.
Out of nowhere, he pushed my arms aside and yelled,
“SHUT UP! ”

I shivered at his words, hitting my ears or I must say piercing through my ears as they did through my heart. He was never this angry at me before. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just worried about him.

I felt like crying right there as all I wanted was to know how this happened, I didn't want to do anything wrong that can make him so angry with me. Those sudden unpleasing words hurt me and I began to hitch on my breath while crying.

He instantly regretted it and tried to hold me. I know it must be something really bad if Theo had to scream at me and now this is scaring me more about what happened to him.

“Mini, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to shout like that. I'm so sorry” he dragged me to him, hugging and rubbing my back.
All of them are acting so cold towards me  since the evening. I can bare everything but being kept out from my family is my worst nightmare.

“Theo-" I managed to call his name, midst of my sobbing. He wiped my tears and glanced at me, asking me to tell him what I want to say.

“Theo, you all are acting so strange with me, I don't like it. Why are you hiding things from me? We promised we will never but you keep breaking it. What is it you're hiding?” I asked him

He sighed, patting my head. He's clearly stressed out with whatever is inside of him. He tilted his head away thinking and then faced me.

“I'm so sorry, Roz, we can never ever think of being cold towards you. It's just sometimes, as a brother I get worried for you.” he paused, poking my cheek with his finger.

These people are so confusing, I don't even want to imagine what they will do with my boyfriend if they're reacting like this to a man whom I have no relation with.

I pushed away his hand from my face and grabbed my pillow. If they don't want me to interfere with their lives, I'll leave them on their own.

Getting out of bed, I opened the drawer and took out the antiseptic cream from there.

“I'll sleep alone. Good night” I declared, throwing the tube towards him. Now he can sleep peacefully and I won't bother him. I can't say I'm mad at him, I've never been, it's just I'm quite hurt by the way he spoke to me. If it's anything, I'm always there to talk to him but instead of talking he chose yelling, let the war begin.