Chapter- Twenty Seven.

ROSLYN'S POV:

He pulled me close suddenly, his eyes acquiring something that they have when he wants to tease me with his words.

"And then... You might as well want to claim your reward” he hinted with a glow in his emerald eyes full of dirty thoughts. There are almost a dozen of his bodyguards around us while he says all this, making my stomach flutter in shyness and little embarrassment.

He held my hand in his, beaming at me once and took a step inside that vast world of mysterious and smell of his power, exposing me to something that might as well write my fate. This whole feeling of being by his side while everyone in the visible area lowered their heads in front of him, it made me have a glimpse of what power he holds in here, yet, he never showed it in front of me. I always felt so different with him for not his power on others but the power of his enchanting behavior on me.

I peeked a glance of his virile, strong self who acknowledged nobody but my presence by his side. I held his hand firmly, wanting him to look at me. He stroke the back of my hand delicately and lifted it a little, placing a warm kiss with his tender lips. I blushed as he casted a look over at me, smirking, aware of what I thought and felt.

He walked inside one of the grand doors that was initially decorated with deep colour curtains and had a dark colour setting. I trailed my eyes around to see a room full of books, pictures, drawings and everything that gives my heart a state of immense comfort. It seemed like room of an artist, colourful yet so simple.

This one room itself seemed like a museum, it had so many valuable belonging that I might have never seen in my whole life ever.

“Alonzo.. This is so mesmerizing. ” I whispered in aw, finding my words plain in front of the class of this room.
Out of all those art of perfections, my sight caught a photograph that was placed on the shelf, framed. I walked up to it, watching closely.

Everything made sense once I recognised those two people in the picture. They seemed like Alonzo and Kai! I forced my small brain to think more and found it exactly the same. Those same emerald eyes, Kai's small heart smile, yes! This is them. It seemed like a graduation picture, both of them in a robe holding their diploma and a bouquet in other.

“This is you and Kai? ” I asked, excited with a happy and proud face after guessing.

He grinned, nodding, coming close.

“You noticed?. ”
Of course, they both look just like they look now. Kai being his clingy self, posing with a peace sign, his arm around Alonzo's shoulder while he stood their with a side eyed look at his face. This picture itself explains both of them were so close since so long.

“It's six years old. Kai and I went to same university for business studies. He's been a part of our family since I was five when my dad decided to raise Kai after an unfortunate accident with his parents. Other than being irritating he's all good. ”

I felt so many things opening up, some of them making me feel a nostalgia that I never had. I kept smiling mindlessly while imagining everything he said.

“Ty ran away from his home when he was nineteen. He used to be classmates with me and Dylan in high school.” he spoke, walking upto a family photograph. There I saw Mr. Willam Knight, with his wife, Alonzo's mother. Behind them stood all grown up Alonzo, Dylan, Ty and Kai, posing in whatever the hell position they want. Ty had his signature manbun, perfect with a beautiful smile on everyone's face.

I couldn't help but look at them all, feeling and relating to them how they are now. Alonzo stood next to me, quietly, adoring me with his arms in his pockets.