Chapter- Sixteen

ROSLYN'S POV:

I looked away, acting as if not affected by anything he just said. He began coming close to me, pressing me down when I felt a bulge getting pressed against my body. My eyes widened and I gasped. Is it..? My core got heated up at thoughts of it. I flushed heavily as he exhaled, standing away from me. He faced away as I kept looking here and there trying to do something about my tomato like red face.

"Get inside" he ordered, taking out his phone and calling someone. I did as he said and sat down in silence till he got in and sat next to me. The driver drove off that place right after. I couldn't make an eye contact with him during this whole ride, remembering that intimate moment again and again.

My phone rang with an incoming call. Oh! Uncle.

"Hey! " I picked up the call.

"Pearl, how was your day today? How did the date go? " he asked, probably watching his favorite show at full volume to irritate our neighbors. Also, it was him who was most excited of all about my date today, saying, 'Finally pearl is going to socialise with humans'.

"It was... Good, I guess" I spoke sneaking a look at Alonzo who already staring at me with that look. I slammed my face back towards the window.

"It wasn't best? Dang! I thought we can call him on dinner soon but he was.. "

I spoke before he could make any more assumptions about him.

"Uncle, he's a really nice guy. I felt better after spending time with him. In fact, I'll say he's a better person than what I thought of him" I explained and could feel Alonzo shifting on his place, inhaling sharply.

"If you're happy, then I'm too. Where are you right now? "

"I'm.. I'm on my way back"

"Alright. Is everyone nice with you back there? Tell me if anyone teases you, I'll reach there as soon as I can and join them" he snorted, laughing at his own joke. Why my family is straight up bullying me like that?

"Yeah, Yeah... " I mocked him, continuing,
"Did you have your-"

"Yes, I did have my dinner and meds and now I'm utilizing my time, watching my favorite show for third time. "

I chuckled as he increased the volume of the T. V. My prayers to our neighbors sleep schedule.

"Rosy, inform me when you reach back. Sleep on time. Good night" he added.

"Good night"

I hung up and continued to focus outside through the window glass. I have a firm belief he's still staring at me as I can feel it clearly in this awkward silence, the growing ticklish sensation on my body.

"Well, I forgot to ask, how was your date today? " he hinted, grinning proudly. The audacity...

"It was amazing, like the one I imagined, just like when two people who are destined to be together meet. He was as caring as the prince Charming I'm looking for and treated me better, but right then a random someone interrupted" I teased, making up words, hinting at him, fuming.
His smile became much brighter and I got confused. What was amusing in this?

"And that random someone will do it again if he has to" he stated dominantly, making his point over all of mine and continued scrolling through his phone.

I faced away, turning into a ball of angry puff. I was probably cursed to have selected, self contained, arrogant men all around me.

Not my uncle, he's cute.