Chapter- Seven

ROSLYN'S POV:

This isn't the first time I got such kind of message.I think I must start hiding my address before I get my ass killed but Nat thought it would be a great idea to show location, I don't know why.

I scrolled through other messages after liking his message, this is all I can do. There are so many people who are getting all angry on death of the side character, I didn't know he was that good. The fact is that I can never end a book without a little sprinkle of blood and tears.

*Iconic Author's Laugh*

I must call Natalie and ask her if she's going to join me out, shopping, or not; I'm sure she will.

Calling her, I stuffed my mouth with chips and coke, nearly choking.

"Wassup? " she picked up instantly.

"I'm going out shopping, wanna join? "

"I'm down, tell me when? " she agreed excitedly, just like I predicted.

"How about three o'clock? We'll get more time to roam around as well. " I suggested.

"Aight then, but where are we going?"

"First, we'll go to pet's shop to get a hutch then we'll go to the store for getting some snacks and rest we'll see" I explained.

"Just amazing, Alright then, see ya" she hung up.

There's too much time left with me till it's three. Instead of wasting it, let's be a good writer and start the work Nat and I left last time.

I took out my journal from the shelf and sat on my table, focused on the outline where we left last time. Changing personality of the male character made my work even more problematic. At this point I want to slash out every other characters and make it easy but not yet.

Leaning back on my chair, I closed my eyes, thinking about how to describe my female lead puke, aesthetically.

Swinging slowly, humming the lyrics of my favorite song, my mind flew to a different state of peace. I swung my legs endlessly, thinking what will anyone think if they found out about my search history. I mean a normal person won't search for things like, can stubbing your toe kill you or can snorting lead to death.

I picked up my phone when nothing seemed to work out. I'm not able to get to that exact feeling, but then we have google with us.

I was about to search up, just when my eyes fell on the trending news section.

'Alonzo Knight seen with supermodel Layla's best friend in his recent pics' it quoted.

As I thought, powerful people don't care about anyone else other than themselves. He couldn't even keep himself normal till their engagement. Layla herself is indulged with God knows how many people. This is the only reason why love and feelings are now fantasies and dreams rather than being a reality.

Why do people like them think of marriage as just an act that is played for few hours and then forgotten like it never happened? I wish they understood the meaning that those vows hold in them and the power it has, instead of thinking about it as a line that is meant to be said for formality.

I sighed and leaned back again, thinking again.

Even though I'm bashing him right now, a part of me feels that irritated feeling after seeing him with those girls. Knowing the fact that he's so unattainable, I mustn't behave like this. I might glorify a perfection like him but this is time to understand, this is a real life and nobody, specially him, will ever care about glorification he's getting from someone like me. I wonder what's the condition of the real fans after this.