Park Chanyeol

"Welcome back to Japan, Young Master," a butler said while bowing his head when his young master walked into the grand mansion.

"Where's Luhan?" the young man with brunette hair asked.

"Young Master Luhan is going out with Young Master Sehun," the butler replied as the young master nodded his head.

He headed towards his bedroom. After a long two years, he could finally be back in Japan. He had graduated a day before - majoring in business at a university in America - and headed straight to Japan.

"Young Master, Young Master Luhan is back." A maid knocked on his bedroom door and informed him.

"Very well; you're dismissed," the young master replied. He opened his own bedroom's door and approached his brother's. He didn't waste his time by knocking on the door and simply slipped into his large yet tidy bedroom.

Luhan regarded him rather calmly when he saw his brunette brother. "I see that you've come back, Chanyeol."

"Of course," Chanyeol replied with his arrogant smirk. He walked towards the bed and plopped himself onto it. The blonde ignored him completely. He had been mad ever since Baekhyun had told him that his brother had denied the child, and he was still mad at him even until now.

"So, my son's going to celebrate his second birthday next week, huh?" he said suddenly.

"Who told you such a silly thing?" Luhan asked. "He's dead; Baekhyun had an abortion."

Chanyeol frowned. "Really? Who is he, then?" he asked his as he threw a photo of Baekhee onto his lap.

Luhan calmly took a look at the picture of his nephew and said, "He isn't your child."

"Don't mess with me, Luhan!" Chanyeol growled as he became furious.

"Who's messing up with you? I certainly am not." Luhan was still able to keep his calm. However, he knew that he needed to inform his best friend as soon as possible that his brother had come back and known about Baekhee.

"So, whose child is he?" Chanyeol asked persistently.

Luhan blurted out the first name that appeared in his head. "Kim Kai."

"Who is he?" the brunette asked, taking the phone before he could reach for it.

With a 'tch' in his mind, he hissed under his breath. "Baekhyun's fiancée."

"Fiancée, huh?" he murmured before storming out of Luhan's room with his phone in his grip. He could hear his yelling, "Damn you, Brother!" as he slammed his door close.

Luhan was seething with anger and worry. He needed to immediately tell the raven; He wouldn't let his brother hurt his Baekhyun again. His best friend had had enough. He also wanted to protect his nephew Baekhee.

The blonde quickly grabbed his car key and rushed towards the garage. He hopped into his red Porsche and drove off. He noticed that his brother's midnight blue Buggati Veyron was gone. 'Damn, he's fast!' Luhan cursed inwardly.

When He arrived at Byun's house, He didn't see any sign of Chanyeol's car. He sighed in relief and rang the bell. His nephew's grandma opened the door for his, and they greeted each other. Luhan then ran towards Baekhyun's bedroom. He slipped in without knocking on the door.

"Awntie Luhan!" Baekhee screamed while running to his. During these past two years, their bond as nephew and aunt/uncle had grown stronger and stronger.

Luhan hugged his nephew and lifted him from the floor before walking towards Baekhyun who hadn't noticed the presence of the blonde.

"Baekhyun!" "Mwomy!" Luhan and Baekhee shouted in unison, making the raven scream in surprise. Both nephew and uncle giggled while the raven eyed them with a pout.

"What?" Baekhyun was totally mad at the two.

"Mwommy, don't be mad, Baekhee's gwood boy." His son approached his, tears on the corner of his eyes.

Baekhyun couldn't help it; He hugged him tightly, his rage completely gone. He was so cute, dear god!

"Baekhyun, I have to talk to you," Luhan said suddenly in all his seriousness.

The raven lifted one of his eyebrows in curiosity. "What is it?"

"Chanyeol's back."

"What?!" Baekhyun exclaimed in surprise.

"You heard me Baekhyun. Chanyeol's back!"

"No way! Does he know about him?" Baekhyun asked his best friend frantically while looking at his son who was playing with his favorite toys that his cousin had bought for him.

Luhan replied glumly. "Yes; in fact he said that Baekhee is his son. I denied it, of course, saying that Baekhee is Kai's son and that Kai is your fiancé."

"What? He threw his son two years ago and now he wants him back? I won't hand my son over to a cruel man like him! Never!" the young golden-eyed woman said fervently in anger. He then turned to the blonde. "And are you crazy, Luhan? Kai is my cousin and D.O's fiancé!"

His reaction had been expected, though. Luhan's brother was the stupidest person ever in the world. He might be arrogant and smart, but sometimes he was just impossibly dense. "Let's just hope that Chanyeol doesn't find out about Kai," He said simply while trying to calm the raven down.

"Yeah, let's hope so. I don't care about him, though. He can do anything he wants as long as it doesn't involve me and Baekhee," Baekhyun said with hatred.

He hated him so much. He didn't deserve being his son's father. He didn't deserve becoming a part of his family. He was happy without him, and so was Baekhee. He had thrown them away two years ago and he wouldn't buy any of his excuses about what had happened in the past.

"He took my phone just now; I think he'll contact you soon. Prepare yourself, Baekhyun. Don't let him break you anymore. He may be my brother, but he has hurt you and I won't forgive him," Luhan said as he hugged his best friend.

The two were as close as brothers; Luhan being the older brother and Baekhyun being the younger one. They always protected and supported each other. They spent time together a lot.

"I know, and I won't let him break me anymore," Baekhyun replied and hugged his brother-like best friend back.

They talked with each other for some time before the blonde bid them goodbye and drove home. Once He was home, He saw Chanyeol's Buggati Veyron parked in the garage. He got out from his Porsche and walked into the big mansion. He saw his brother sitting on the couch with their parents; seemed like his parents had also come back from France after a long period of business trip and second honeymoon.

He was greeting his parents when Chanyeol suddenly said while tossing his phone to his direction. "Luhan, here's your phone."

The blonde boy caught his phone and glared openly at his older brother. Not long after that, his phone vibrated. He opened it and saw his brother's name on the screen. He opened the message and read what he had sent.

'I know the truth; you can't fool me, Little brother.'

Luhan didn't reply the message; He rushed towards his bedroom instead. Who cares with what he wanted to do as long as Baekhyun was fine? His brother had hurt the raven enough. He had to be a mother and father at the same time on such young age and that was because of his brother's fault.

☆☆☆
Chapter 3 is up!! Have you guys check out the new song 'Call Me Baby' ?