I heard him smack his lips "Alright, good" he pauses for a bit and looks at a nearby person "get him the antidote"

"Yes sir"

He comes back with another tube and injects it into my arm.

After a while the pain started getting l.ess and less intense.

With the pain now in a bearable degree,,I back up and sat on the chair.

"Alright, I'm gonna want you too tell me all of your kingdoms secrets"

I was gonna object but after feeling the intense pain, and that they may do it again, so I held back.

"Yes"

"Good. Ok let's start with this"

The conversation lasted for hours, with me giving them all of the information we have, be it the royal bloodline that lasted for centuries and our deepest and darkest secrets that only the select few know and many more.

"Alright with that out of the way, I want you too sign this" he said pulling out the cleanest and smoothes peices of paper I've ever seen.

I grab the paper and red it. It was as expected  of kingdoms being defeated and or occupied, but this one was a bit harsh, as it was the complete removal of the nobility, our royal family and slavery and many more, with many more new rules and regulations.

I internally sigh as this was the complete betrayal of my kingdom.

I sign the papers and gave it to the man.

"Good choice" he said before standing up and leaving me alone in the room, contemplating on my choices

-----------------------------------------------

With the papers signed, they began moving to castle to castle, to make a change of flags and make the Lord's and nobles forfeit their title and possessions, though with compensation, and be under rule of the new government.

There were nobles who refused the change, and some even threatened them, though they were quickly apprehend or killed.

and thus the new faction on is almost formed. They still need a lot more things to start functioning as a nation, like a president, that is totally not gonna be a Russian or American  agent.

( this new nation was only formed by the 2 powers, because if they take it over then they would need to assume responsibility, so they need troops, equipment, to defend it and it needs to divert some research, attention, and resources which it cannot do as the world tension is through the roof, and are currently spying on each other. And it would too suspicious when the 2 powers send troops and equipment to antarctic.)

(Any ways here's the new factions flag)

(The name can be whoever chats first)

(Oh btw here's the American and Russian flag)

American union

Russian commonwealth