chapter 8

(I keep doing this at night its soo late, what am I doing with myself?)

(So anyways it's a bit shorter than usual but hey, no problem right?.... right?)

(I have no idea what to do with this story and at this point I'm just winging it and hoping for the best)

The king of the elbe'n kingdom was captured along with the rest of his followers. The agents of  both the American and Russian intelligence agencies, tried doing the peaceful way of talking him into signing the papers of surrender, the change of government, and more extra information, as this was a medieval kingdom, there must be some information the king only knows. Of course he didn't like most nobles they captured they tried to approach peacefully would not comply  as they would spit in their faces, demand they should free them, and show them some respect, as they are nobles.

which they paid for dearly, by being injected with a syringe, which will cause extreme pain, to the point that it feels like your experiencing every form of pain all at once without suffering any physical injuries, for an hour or more. And when pain subsidies, they would be on their knees begging for mercy, and that they would tell them anything.

They did the same with the king, and with the same results.

He would resist at first shouting yelling and hurling, insults at them. And after a whole day of trying to convince him, they decided that they will use the syringe.

Kings POV

'These humein or they could be called that, as they mostly don't look like us as they are too tall, towering most of our race, with a few exceptions who can reach their necks, but their still small compared to them, they are too strong, they are too fast, they also have too much stamina and BLACK HAIR the color of the wicked and the color of the most impure. I know this because I saw my followers who tried, fighting or running away from them, all unfortunately ended in their failure. And when one was taken down, I saw it take off those helmets, and saw those dreadful black hair.

' but what ever they are, they came here for a reason and that reason is my kingdoms invasion and occupation, but I will resist I am the king of this land and no one can tell me otherwise.'

'I AM THE KING AND ALL OF THEM ARE BENEATH ME.'

'ha-ha-ha-haa...yes  that is why I shall resist to these invaders... no... barbarians, yes... I shall resist to these damned barbarians, no mater what they do I shall resist, what ever kind of sorcery they do to me I shall resist. For all of them are beneath me!'

I was deep In my thoughts and I didn't notice that a group of people had entered the room. I only took notice when they grabbed me.

"W-what are you doing!?!" I exclaimed, not knowing what their purpose are.

Then one of them pulls out a clear tube with a needle in the end. He then came closer and stabbed the tube in my arm. "Argh!"

Only a few seconds after being stabbed, I started feeling dizzy, cold, hot, nauseous, sick, limp, and then all at once.

Another few seconds have passed and I started felling pain everywhere, at first it was bearable, then it got worse, making grunt in pain a few times, and then after that, I felt pain like nothing before it was unbearable, I was screaming in pain as I felt it, not just the outside but my insides too.

"Ready to cooperate?" The man beside me, I didn't notice him because I was feeling too much pain to notice my surroundings.

"I can make it stop if you do" the man said which was followed by a smile.

"P-please  S-stop this p-pain" I begged

"Soooo a yes?"

"Ye-yes" I said attempting to hold the pain, but it was simply too unbearable, and I fell too the ground in pain. The man still looking at me.