"Broke people should never laugh." Dom imitated Nicki, he had learned it from Tik tok. He felt like there was too much tension. He made his killings fun at least for him.

Samael stomped on the side of Donovan's jaw hearing a crack. Dom's face lit up and Izzy looked over at him like he was crazy. He was.

"Let me get in on this." Dom couldn't take standing in the corner anymore so grabbed a bat taking a step back and sent the metal back straight to Donovan's skull.

"again, again." He laughed causing Samael to give him a serious side eye.

"My bad, you niggas too serious in here. Cheer up, we playing 'kill the pussy'."

That earned a laugh from Izzy who seconds prior stood their uninterested "I get it...kill the pussy."

"That's what I wish I was doing at home with my with my future baby mother but instead we here with a nigga that has an obsession with our family and his sister."

Samael took out his gun, each hit with the butt of the gun the whimpers became louder until they were no longer there.

Emptying the clips from his gun Donovan's body jerked. With a smirk on his face, they walked out of the warehouse. Samael quickly changed leaving the clothes for the twin brothers to destroy. Smacking his teeth seeing he left his shoes in the duffle, he left out of the building with the timbs he wore during his killing.

Speeding off the sound of a loud side and flashing blue lights made them cuss under their breath. Three black men in a Lamborghini truck and one with blood on his timbs.

Samael wasn't as important as he was in New York and Philly. He had his territory, where everyone around knew him but now he was just a member of the Jones family, he had no clue how the police worked in Charlotte. When he pulled over he did the best he could to hide his timbs.

"License and registration." Samael sighed grabbing the fake license with the alias they used to board the plane along with his uncles registration.

The cop walked back to his car, Dom looked between Izzy and Samael. "All I'm saying is, you two Niggas look like y'all built for prison." Dom laughed, shaking his head not taking the situation serious.

"Y'all have a good night." The cop handed Samael his license along with the registration. He wouldn't put a question mark in the spot of a period.

So with that he drove off without another word being said. His family moved smart, having police on payroll in every city they ran was how the Jones empire kept growing.

—————

Monét, Dess and Jayda had waited up all night for the boys to get back from their trip

Rod Wave played in the background causing Dess to roll her eyes, he was all she and Jayda ever listened to. She felt like he created a lot of sad music.

"Already won hits like it did the first time I heard it. Like, I'm obsessed." Monét lowly sung along to Rod Wave part.

"I'd give away all of y'all niggas for him to release Coldest December." Jayda laughed and Monét looked at her with a stank face.

"Bitch, give away your light skinned ass man. Big forehead having ass." Jayda playfully bucked at Dess making her laugh.

"I hate being in people car, I hate being in people car, I hate being in people car." Dom walked through the door copying Santana's tik tok.

"Wayda, keep this nigga off tik tok. He said that shit the whole car ride." Izzy spoke up, obviously annoyed with Dom. Everyone was used to Izzy's annoyance and social meter. He was the quiet one of the group.

"Cause, he put on child safety lock. Talking about, I already got the AC on, fuck you need the window down for?" Dom mocked Samael "I hate being in people car, I hate being in people car, I hate being in people car!"

Jayda and Monét busted out laughing at Dom, they seemed to always find him the funniest. They all played too damn much if you'd ask Samael and Izzy.

"Bye cause you are funny to me..." Monét chuckled "alright, you even funnier when you at home. Get out." Monét pointed towards the door giving everyone a hug.

"I love how you know when to put niggas out. Let's go upstairs" Monét smirked, she noticed the clothes change and the strong smell of cologne on his body that wasn't there before he left, knowing he'd taken a shower before his return home, more than likely on the jet.

She knew what was happening and that her family would be mourning another family member. Samael would do anything necessary for her and she wouldn't question it this time.

The argument with Nelly drove the couple apart and she wasn't willing to start an argument with her husband for family members that treated her like shit.

Blood ain't thicker than water. The connection they shared was thicker than both and she wouldn't ruin that for anyone.

When they reached their bedroom Samael undressed and laid beside her in the bed, rubbing her stomach in a circular motion.

"How's my baby? How are you feeling about all of this?"

Monét shrugged her shoulders she didn't feel any type of way.

"I want to make a donation to my psychiatrist grandmother. Help her during her treatments. Hear me out first." Monét felt extremely stupid for this, but it was weighing heavy on her heart.

"If she, a therapist was willing to risk her life—."

"No Monét." Samael cut her off and she couldn't do anything but nod her head. Technically it was Samael's money.

Samael hated how big Monét heart was sometimes. Often leaving her to get hurt by people around her. In her defense she knew what it was like to lose the two people she loved the most and she stood beside that.

In addition, she's had to get rid of close family members that she spent her whole life around and adjust to someone else's family.

This was a lot to adjust to and bring heartless was never in her nature but for once she was going to listen to Samael, even if she didn't want to.

protection. | DAVE EAST.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara