eleven.

vote and comment. 💙
Instagram: @kirawritess
in order to get another chapter, I need more comments and votes. thanks.

They wasted no time getting back to the airport to board the Jet. She didn't want to go back but she did miss Dess. She was her only friend.

Sitting on her phone she ignored Samael, not wanting to talk to him at all. She hated him and in any second she was susceptible to swing on him. When she looked over Dom walked on the jet with a teary eyed Jayda. Monét jumped up from the chair running over to her hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you in this. I wanted to get away from this shit too. I didn't know he'd find me." She frowned, Jayda was distraught she could understand where she was coming from completely.

"It was either death or this. Shit, my time was almost up near anyways. Ay' thanks cuz in law." Dom spoke nonchalantly. He lacked emotions, he was a hitman for the family so he learned to bury emotions.

"I hate these light skin niggas man." Monét rolled her eyes, pulling her to a private area, she sighed feeling bad for her.

"I know this is a lot Jayda but we can get through this. It's not that bad, I promise." She frowned her face up knowing that wasn't the best advice to give her at the moment. "I don't really know Dom that well so I can't give you any information about him but, I know that the women I've met are amazing. They're so sweet. They're just like us and they turned out great. Just don't anything to get yourself hurt."

"I-I don't want to go, my life was perfect... my family needs me. I had to lie, am I ever going to see them again?"

Monét bit the inside of her cheek not really knowing how to answer that. She and her siblings didn't communicate at all before she left for New York and she didn't give a damn about talking to her cousins. As for her grandparents they were left in the dark. They knew Monét made impulsive decisions so running off to get married probably sounded like something small.

"I think you should talk to Dom... he can tell you better than I can about how your household will work. I'm sorry again. You're still going to have me around and you can meet Dess." Monét sighed, she should've just stayed home. Then Jayda would've been living her regular normal life. Standing up from the seat she walked over to Dom and Mael.

"Don't be mean to her or I'm gonna tell your mama too. I know Auntie Kayla and your mama black so I know she with the shits." She cut her eyes at Dom. He sucked his teeth.

"She'll really tell yo mama bruh, she told mine." Mael co-signed,

"Ole snitch ass midget, watch out." He stood up walking over to a crying Dom. He hesitated before sitting down.

Monét looked at the seat in front of her sitting down placing her hands under her thighs. She wanted to swing so bad.

Instead she put her AirPods in her ear deciding to ignore him the rest of the time.

———

When they reached Samael's house she sighed, looking at the outside. She felt the wave of sadness as she thought about the reason she had left in the first place.

"Niggas ain't shit" she mumbled lowly.

"You haven't said a word to me since we left that girls apartment." Samael stared at the back of her head, hoping she'd turn around. He didn't even mind an argument, he just at least wanted words.