twenty-seven

Monét rubbed her eyes, Melissa, Jayda and Dess hovered over her with a smile. They had been in Charlotte for two days. Yesterday she spent all day showing Samael her hometown.

"Samael told me to wake you up, he has someone coming to pamper us. Nails done, hair done all of that. Then we're going to head out and you're going to get your make up done for your special date with him. So brush your stankin' ass breath and let's get this show on a roll." Melissa kissed her sisters cheek playfully, Monét gagged wiping her cheek.

"Move bitch, you got cooties. Good morning Dess, Good morning Jay." She sat up and went to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.

"Alright freeloading whores, let's turn into bad bitches on my mans expense" Monét laughed walking over to the nail tech, she smiled "so, your mans agreed that it's freestyling but I promise you I won't mess you up."

After they finished pampering themselves, the girls left the room and Monét was able to get her makeup done. She felt like this was much needed. With a growing stomach, her weight was the highest it's ever been in her life and her stomach wasn't really protruding. It wasn't very noticeable in certain clothes.

She smiled at the finishing product, in love with the simple but small beat that she had received from the makeup artist that she was sure Jayda, Dess or Melissa had a part of

She walked back into the room and she saw her wedding dress laying on the bed, her mouth fell open and she blinked back her tears.

Samael was full of surprises. She was more than ready to become his wife. She loved him with everything in her. He wasn't perfect; they weren't perfect but they loved each other and that was more than enough.

When the girls walked into the room they each had their makeups done and in bridesmaid robes.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRRIEEEEDDD! One glass of wine, dassit. We called your doctor she said you're good but don't sneak anymore." Jayda smiled, hugging Monét tightly. She wanted to cry but then her make up would be ruined.

"I'm so happy for you, I'm sorry for being apart of the cause of everything you're, I'm glad you were able to warm up to me. According to Lucia we're twins, racist ass." Dess laughed "But, I truly do love you so much and I'm glad you're now technically my sister."

"I don't know how you ended up in a real marriage, I remember you only wanting you dream wedding but now you'll be in a full blown marriage. I love it on this side, even though I wanna be a hot girl sometimes." Melissa laughed

"Okay y'all, we only have an hour! Let's do this!" Jayda clapped her hands

————————