thirty.

IF YOU DIDNT READ THE NEW ENDING OF TWENTY-NINE. You may be a little confused.
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Samael, Izzy and Dom had each made it back to Charlotte under an alias

Samael, Izzy and Dom had each made it back to Charlotte under an alias. They already had Donovan where they wanted him and that was because the trio was still in contact with all of their family.

In reality each of the men decided to stop when they moved to Chicago but because of their connection and it being all they knew, they went back. They limited a lot of things: they wouldn't attend any meetings whenever the spouses were needed, Dom was able to marry Jayda at his own pace, if he wanted to and when he is ready and their children weren't forced to be apart of their cartel, meaning they'd have a normal life.

Also, Monét, Jayda and Dess had no idea about them going back to that lifestyle.

When they reached the warehouse the three men seized all laughing. It was like someone had took over each of them. All three taking Don's beef personal. They didn't know what was wrong with Monét's family but they needed to get they shit together before they started knocking each off one by one, just because reasons.

Samael smirked at Don being tied up in the chair. Kicking the wooden legs from under the chair Donovan fell to the ground making the three men laugh, along with their other cousins 'Zander and Zane' twins who took after their ruthless and clever father. They took pride in their work, whenever the twins got rid of a body, there was never a trace left. They were the best to ever do it and everyone in the family knew it.

They stayed busy with their family needs but Dom being theirs and everyone's favorite cousin, they found time for him.

"Word on the street you got some pressure in your heart behind the Jones family."

"I got pressure with my sister too, don't exclude her." Donovan spat at Samael with an attitude.

"She's a Jones dumb ass." Dom spoke in a duh tone, his voice annoyed Dom and Samael allowing him to speak annoyed him more. However, he was always up for a good torture session.

Samael chuckled looking down at Donovan in the broken chair sending a kick towards his face making his head fly back. The fresh pair of wheat tombs now had Donovan's blood and DNA.

The groans and light cries made Samael and Dom smirk while Izzy stood there with a straight face, he was just there for moral support. Killing was never his favorite like it was Dom's, he did love to stab a nigga. He felt as though someone had to take you there before you stabbed someone, it was personal and inflicted a lot of pain onto someone. He was never one to react quickly.

The boys often joked about Izzy being a serial killer in his past life but according to textbook, they were all serial killers.

"You could've left my wife alone but instead you just kept fucking with her." Samael spat causing a slight chuckle to leave Donovan's lips.