twenty-six

"If I wasn't pregnant, I would've had my ass on some counters, drunk

"If I wasn't pregnant, I would've had my ass on some counters, drunk. How did I go from fuck them kids to nut in me daddy? She looked over a Samael and smiled. She placed her hand under his beard rubbing it.

They were almost to her brothers house and she would be meeting up with not only her brothers but her sister as well. She knew how reckless her mouth could get, as well as there's. What she feared the most was Samael showing the side she didn't always see.

There was no doubt that Mael could kill you with his words but, that was only the simple things, it was only the beginning of all that Samael could do and they had made it clear before that anyone that tried his fiancé would never be safe. His hands were lethal, and his shooting was on point.

Then there was Dom who was trained to kill, he was going to protect his little sister from anyone even if that meant her real siblings. They wanted to protect her.

Izzy was there to mediate but you couldn't take his kindness for weakness because although he liked to calm everyone down, he was like a preying mantiss. He was silent but deadly.

Pulling up into the driveway she noticed the cars in the driveway. Parking on the grass, Izzy pulled up beside him. The yard was well taken care of so she knew Samael did it disrespectfully and she didn't care because her brother did yell at her. Stepping out of the car, her stomach turned.

When she walked in she was greeted first by her brother Maurice. He was three years older than her. She and Maurice had the same mother and father. She just shared the same mother with her other siblings.

"Baby sissss!" He pulled her into a tight hug, confused by his reaction, she thought everyone was mad at her

"Well, shit you look like you got more money than me." Monét laughed, she was never affectionate, she didn't like to be hugged by any of them it wasn't personal.

"Nah, big moneyyyy. You got the AP, Gucci scarf, a big ass rock on your finger, pulled up in the lambo trucks like y'all Moneybagg and Ari. Aye, I'm dead ass happy for you Mo. you deserve to be happy. Fuck what Don gotta say. You needed time and we were here when you decided it was time to come visit us. I got your back." Maurice hugged her tighter, to hear that at least one of her siblings understood, made her smile.