thirteen.

vote and comment.
100 votes for chapter fourteen.

"See a shot take a shot!" It had only been four hours since they reached Turks and Caicos and Dess, Monét, and Jayda slept for three of the four before Monét dragged them out of the bed to shower put on their bathing suits, and come drink

"See a shot take a shot!" It had only been four hours since they reached Turks and Caicos and Dess, Monét, and Jayda slept for three of the four before Monét dragged them out of the bed to shower put on their bathing suits, and come drink. Now they were up doing hoodrat shit. Which Monét wanted nothing more.

Monét could see the change in Jayda's personality, but that was understandable. She was in her position months ago. Dess was there to get her through it and they both would be there to get Jayda through. Dess and Jayda clicked and Monét was happy.

They talked about life before Samael, Dom and Izzy. Monét and Dess shared their struggles and even envied Jayda a little for having the family they could only dream of having. They loved that she was able experience a life of love.

She also stated that Dom made her call her parents, inform them that she was okay. They had even posted a picture on Instagram together to make it seem like she left with the man of her dreams.

She wanted to get the police involved but she knew the Jones were a dangerous family, they were heard of in Houston. Their impact went from the North, East, South and West. She would be dead before she finished her last words. So, she was going to fake it until she made it. At least she had Monét on her side.

Jayda was angry with Monét for a split second, but she was a victim to. She was dealing with something that she couldn't control. If she had the chance to run away she would do the same. The difference was, Samael really liked Monét so he speared her life. Dom was built for killing and she was sure he wouldn't have hesitated to end her life. She was playing it smart. Taking it day by day. It couldn't have been that bad. Dom wasn't abusive, he wasn't mean. He was assertive when he gave her the rules and told her what was going on but he didn't make it a habit to instill fear in her.  Still a negative situation but she was an optimistic person.

Each of the girls walked around in their bathing suit. They were enjoying the weather and living every second in Turks and Caicos up since they woke up.

 They were enjoying the weather and living every second in Turks and Caicos up since they woke up