nine.

VOTE, AND COMMENT.
Follow the Instagram: @kirawritess for updates on the story
———————-

Monét found herself at the bar of the expensive hotel she was staying at for the night

Monét found herself at the bar of the expensive hotel she was staying at for the night. Turns out Samael owned this hotel. She couldn't disagree to moving to the penthouse and , her life depended on this marriage. This wedding.

She asked for another shot of Patron, she was definitely on the verge of being tipsy and was slowly slipping back into her old mindset. She had vented to Samael and told her things she'd never told anyone. She trusted him but fuck it. That's what men do, they use you, manipulate you and throw you away. That's why her relationships only contained sex.

"Excuse me miss." She looked over to see the 6'10 man staring down at her. She thought he was really attractive but her 5'1 height compared to his 6'10 height would just look extremely weird together but she decided to entertain him either way.

"Excuse me sir" She smiled point at the chair beside her

"Excuse me sir" She smiled point at the chair beside her. She didn't know she was being watched but every laugh and giggle was reported back to an angry Samael.

She and the Quincy character had a lot in common and maybe it was the liquor but it flowed naturally. He gave her scammer vibes but she had learned that was most of the men in New York. Biting down on her bottom lip softly she eyed Quincy.

"Why you staring at me like that ma?" He laughed shaking his head "you're dangerous." He pointed his finger at her, unaware of how true that statement was.

She drank her double shot of Hennessy following it up with Pineapple juice and shook her head no. "I'm not at all." The next second Monét was yanked by her hair and dragged out of the hotel without anyone trying to save the screaming woman. It was around 2 am so no one was in the lobby, aside from the few people that sat in the bar area.

She kicked and pleaded. She even hoped Quincy would jump in and help but he knew of Samael all too well. He wasn't scared of him but he ran his own business and didn't want war with anyone. He stayed on his own side, his own turf and he made money. That was it.

The car door opened and Samael pushed her in the passenger seat of the car making her fall forward. Samael jogged over to the driver side and climbed into the truck — he was instantly struck with a fist to the side of his jaw.

"Stop putting your fucking hands on me." She swung and scratched connecting every hit.

Samael grabbed both of her hands, pushing her against the window, her hand banging against it.

"You a fucking hoe bruh." He was mad that she was out entertaining another nigga. He know what transpired hours ago and he felt bad for it. He had even put Yanna out but the damage had been done with Monét so he didn't call her to come back.

Cocking her fist back she swung at him again. "You stupid ass boy. That's why I'm telling your parents. You ain't shit, I'on wanna talk to you unless I have to. You dead in my eyes. Don't mean a fuck thing to me."

Samael flew threw the streets to get back to their home. "I'll jump out this bitch right now. Say I won't." Unlocking her car door she noticed how fast Mael was going.

"Never mind, I ain't that damn drunk." She sat there thinking about everything that happened for a minute "pull over bitch, I wanna fight." She bucked at Mael, knowing he could beat her ass if he wanted to. His body was going to be sore in the morning from her hits.

"Deadass Noelle, you swing on me again I'm going to smack the fuck outta you. I don't want to put my hands on you but you keep testing me."

"Don't call me Noelle. I don't like you" Deciding to go against what he said, she slapped him. In no time his large hand came around hitting her in the face. Monét sat stuck for a second, deciding she was going to kill them both.

Grabbing the steering wheel she turned it causing them to swerve into another lane but was quickly fixed by Mael. Finally reaching the house, Monét rushed upstairs changing into some spanks, a large t-shirt and her yeezys so she wouldn't fall in the marble floors. Throwing her hair into a bun, she met Mael in his room.

"I wanna fight." She got into her fighting stance stumbling a little.

"Monét, my next step is shooting you."

"You think I give a fuck? I been dead inside for years. Do me a favor." Drunk her was talking and she didn't care at all. Mael eyes softened looking at her but she ignored that.

"You dragged me here. YOU SNATCHED ME OFF THE FUCKING STREETS TO THROW ME OUT FOR A BITCH THAT YOU COULDVE JUST MARRIED HER YOU DUMB ASS BITCH!" She balled her hand into a tight fist getting into her fighting stance.

Samael ignored her causing her to nod her head.

"You tried me like a weak ass bitch. I have been bending over backwards to make this shit believable, while your dumb ass just walked around with that crooked tooth ass grin. I literally opened a wound sharing my story but you just said fuck me for some bitch you didn't even find worthy enough to marry." Sliding off her ring she threw it at him.

"Give it the fuck to her! Let her play this tired ass role, let me go back to what I was doing before, because I accepted that I was going to be unhappy for the rest of my life, I accepted that I was never going to have a healthy relationship, I played the hand that I was dealt and I learned how to cope with it. I adapted to this situation and mentally in my head I believed that I was in a better situation and I started trusting you. I accepted what was being done because I was apart of something. For once I'm not in a three bedroom apartment with my mom and four other siblings. I'm not in the projects with my cousin. I don't have to walk out the apartment and smell piss on the elevator." Shaking her head, she didn't know she was crying. She had noticed how much Samael face had softened.

"I'm in the home of my dreams, wearing clothes that I put in a 'can't afford' folder on Pinterest, driving luxury cars that I never thought I'd step foot in. This is happening but fuck, you're dragging me down to the person no matter how much I try to level up, I DON'T WANT TO BE HER ANYMORE! I was scared to get too happy and you showed me why I should be scared. You switched on me so quickly for a bitch who don't know how to put lashes on. However, my beef isn't even with her, it's with you. I'm done trying to form a relationship. We date in public but in private you fuck on who you want and imma fuck on who I want because I don't need this bullshit you're throwing my way."

"You not fucking on shit Noelle." He moved closer to her wrapping his hand around her neck.

"That's why imma tell yo mama!" She yelled back unfazed by his hand. 

"Get the fuck out my room Monét." Pushing her back away from him, he sat on the bed with his face buried in his hands knowing he'd fucked up.

She was going to discover happiness if her life depended on it.