twenty-one.

filler

filler.

Monét linked her arms around Samael's neck, his arms wrapped around her waist tightly as she smiled.

"I love you." The words fell off her lips so effortlessly and it made Samael smile. "I love you more beautiful ." His lips pressed against hers.

The couples had officially moved to the suburban side of Chicago merely two days ago and now they were moving into Noelle's dream home. She spent half the ride finding houses on Zillow. Samael had his mind set on making all of Monét's dreams come true so whatever home she wanted, that was the home she was going to receive.

Monét coming from nothing meant that she wanted everything extra

Monét coming from nothing meant that she wanted everything extra. Samael was more than well off. He had money to last a lifetime. He spent his whole life just stacking money, especially growing up because his parents paid for any and everything he wanted.

The couple held each other, Noreg playing on her speakers. She never wanted to let him go. She was in awe by her fiancé and if he asked her to have his baby she'd probably say yes.

"I don't wanna run from it, this is the happiest I've ever been. I'd rather escape with this memories than worry about losing him."

Monét sung along lowly, Samael's head being buried in the crook her neck. Neither wanting to ever leave this position. If they could leave in each other's skin they would.

"I'm not great at love but I'm open, and out of all these prayers out there, mine was chosen. You're unbelievable. How can I trust this? Trust shit, I can't even find the words."

Holding each other just felt... perfect. Monét reminisced on the beginning of their relationship until now.

"The circumstances were bad, and we used to beef. Like, I wanted to punch your jaw out of place but I'm happy we got here. I mean I hate what my cousin did but in a way she helped us get together." She chuckled "I guess that's another reason why I made y'all keep her alive."

"Don't put us meeting on your cousin. I was going to get you one way or another. Your cousin just made it easier. You were going to be mine. Aight, let me show you how I would've gotten you. Act like you walking pass." Samael sat on the bed and Monét did as instructed