♡︎𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲♡︎

Začať od začiatku

{Time Skip}

Y/N's POV:
I was in the kitchen cleaning up since the boys had left. I wrapped the rest of cake and wiped all of the counters. I suddenly felt two hands wrap around me turning me around.

I looked up to find a very needy Mingyu. "Baby.." He said softly, I rested my hands on his chest. "Yes baby?" He pulled me closer to him making our noses touch. I felt his warm breath against my lips.

"Baby I want you."

I slightly felt two pinks tints on my cheeks. "I know you want to and plus, it is my birthday still.." He did have a good point. "And—" I cut him off pulling his collar into a sweet and passionate kiss. He kissed me back groaning softly into it.

He tapped my thigh asking me to jump and I did so. My hands wrapped around his neck sometimes going to his hair while my legs went around his waist. He held me up bringing me upstairs to our bedroom.

He closed the door before going and laying me down on the bed. His lips went to my neck kissing it soon leaving love marks. I was moaning softly to his touch. "God you are so gorgeous.." He said by my ear kissing it.

I sat up and pulled his shirt back to me kissing him again. I secretly took off his belt throwing it to the side. I rubbed his hardened and bulging member making him groan in the kiss.

I pulled away and fully took off his pants along with his boxers making his member sprung out. "Can you help me out baby?" He asked with a devilish smirk. I took his long member in my hands pumping it slowly.

"Agh... stop teasing me." I smiled to myself before licking his tip going all the way down to his base. His head threw back taking in all of the nice and easy pleasure.

"Mhmm.." He groaned softly, I soon started to suck faster pumping him along the way. My head bobbed back and fourth continuesly. His groans became louder.

"Ahhh.. keep sucking like that baby.." I kept hitting his base making me gag a little. "Mhmmmm.." I moaned sending vibrations to his dick. "Fuck.." I looked up at him who was too busy enjoying the pleasure.

I started to gag again but went into deep-throating him hard. His mouth was wide open letting out groans. "That feels so good Y/N.." I let go of his dick and started to pump again faster and a bit hard, spreading all of my thick strings of saliva on it. Mingyu hissed as his dick started to twitch. "Mm-mm.." I let go of his dick again to tease him making him whine.

I took off my shirt and unclipped my bra throwing them to the side. He licked his lips eyeing my bare chest. I then unbuttoned my shorts before pulling them off with his help.

All I was left with was a wet thong. Both of Mingyu's hands went to my breasts and groped them licking nipple at a time. I started to let out moans from the feeling. He started to kiss all the way down my stomach to my thong.

"This is much better than cake..." He said pulling of my thong. He smirked entering one finger. I gasped as he sped his pace up.

"M-m-mm..Mingyu ahh.." I felt his tongue flick by my folds. My back arched as he started to eat me out. I put my hands through his hair slightly tugging on it. I hissed softly, "Agh...." His tongue went in and out, still fingering me adding another finger. "Ughh.." I became a hot and moaning mess.

I saw him looking up at me moving away still fingering me a lot faster. "Mingyu!" I whined. "Mingyu's not here right now.." He whispered by my ear kissing it. I let out another whiny-like moan. "Fuck..!"

Mingyu sat up hovering above hitting my G-spot fast while kissing me hard. I kept moaning into the kiss as I started to feel a knot in my stomach, making me pull away. "Ahhh M-Mingyu i-"

He got the note and pulled his fingers out. "Hey why'd you do that?" I pouted. "I want to come with you." He leaned by my ear again biting my earlobe. "Ride Daddy baby.." I bit my lip and soon flipped him over. He made a shocked face.

I got on top of him lining my entrance with his dick. I saw him hardening again and I slowly entered him in me. I moaned loud before slowly bouncing up and soon speeding up as I go.

"Fuck...just like that baby..." Mingyu groaned closing his eyes. "Ahhh! Daddy!" I put his hands on my breasts and he quickly groped them. I went faster earning moans from him and myself. "Ahhh!!" Mingyu moaned out holding my waist with one hand still groping one of my breasts. "Ugh! Daddy you feel so good in me.." I moaned resting my hands on his chest.

"You ride me so well baby.." I leaned down and kissed him still going a bit harder. "Fuckk!!" Mingyu threw his head back against the headboard. I stopped and moaned again once I felt Mingyu thrusting into me.

"Ahh Gyu!!" I couldn't control my moans. He felt so good in me thrusting like that. He was hitting me in all the right spots every thrust. "O-oh right there Daddy!" He smirked and hit it harder. "Ugh!" I let out. "Shit.." His sexy groans mixed with my moans along with skin slapping noises were heard throughout all over the room.

"D-daddy.. harder please! I want to cum!" I moaned out. "Your wish is my command.." He said and started to go harder hitting G-spot continuesly. My eyes slightly rolled back. "Y-yes..just like that Daddy.." I soon felt a bigger knot in my stomach. I bit my lip hard. "Ugh, d-daddy! I-i-i'm closer!" He pulled my back to his chest placing his lips on mine hard. "Me too baby..cum for Daddy.."

I moaned loud as I released on the sheets and on him. But he didn't stop trusting. "Ahh shit.." I felt Mingyu's dick twitch in me. Without warning, he cummed deep in me.

I fell on his chest, he slowly pulled out and hugged me. "Wow.." I said with a giggle. "Happy birthday to me." He said smiling still catching his breath. "Wait..you are on pills right?!" He asked and I nodded. "Yes of course I am." He was relieved. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom.

You both went ahead and cleaned yourselves and the bed before showering together and changing into comfy clothes. You both decided to cuddle to sleep.

"I love youu~"
"I love you moree~"