𝗖𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝗡

YOU convince Eren out of getting breakfast delivered to your hotel room and instead decide on bringing him along with you to brunch with your friends.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, hot breath fanning across the nape of your neck as he helps you tie the halter-neck summer dress you want to wear. You shiver slightly at the sensation, but bring yourself to nod.

"Yeah. They're your friends too." You point out. "I bet the birthday boy's gonna be more excited to see you than me. He might just bust a nut when you show up."
Eren laughs behind you when you bring up Connie.
"Mikasa and Armin are coming today too." You add on. "It won't be weird if you come, I promise."

"Okay, but I don't have anything to wear. My shirt's been used as a cum rag, remember?"

"I'll call your bestie, Jean, over and ask him to drop off some of his clothes for you." A teasing smile curves onto your lips as you turn around to face Eren.

"Fuckkkk that — I'm calling Armin." He grumbles, walking away from you to get his phone. You watch him go with a laugh bubbling through you.

Because Armin shows up to your hotel with clothes for Eren, the three of you head to the brunch spot together and it's not all that weird when you arrive to your friends already seated at a large, outdoor table.  You notice that everyone's excited to see Eren and Armin that they don't even realize that you'd come with him.

"EREN YEAGER!" Connie booms when he notices your ex. "What the fuck, man?! Bring it in here — bring it in here!"

"Happy birthday, Con." You see Erin grin as Connie pulls him into a hug, clapping him hard on the back.

You make eye-contact with Jean next who seems to be the only one not focused on Eren and watch him pull out the empty seat next to him, a gesture you know means he wants you to sit next to him. His expression is stern and you blow a breath out through your mouth in an 'oh boy' manner as you move around the table to get to where he's sitting.

"Is he who made you cry yesterday night?" Jean asks in a low voice just as you take the seat next to him.

"Good morning to you too, Jean." You chirp at him, smoothing out your dress over your lap. "How's this fine weather treating you today?"

"What the hell is Eren doing here, Y/N?" Jean ignores your sarcasm, and continues probing you with questions you're not going to give him answers to when you're surrounded by a bunch of your clueless friends.

"Jean," You begin. "Do you think I should get avocado toast, or go all out and get migas?"

"Hey, did you come here with him?"

"Oh Lord, I'm not normally a day-drinker, but someone better order me a mimosa stat."

You do end up getting a mimosa and it does help you deal with Jean over the course of brunch. You mainly try to ignore him by talking to Sasha who's still gushing about her recent engagement and Historia. You also catch up with Mikasa and notice how Jean falls silent every time you converse with her.

Other than Jean being Jean, everything goes smoothly right up until you need to leave so that you can head back to your hotel and prepare for the meetings ahead of you. As soon as you announce that you need to leave early, Eren also gets up like he's preparing to leave with you.