𝗖𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝗡

ONCE you're finally dropping your stiff and sweating body back against the mattress, Eren wastes no time to get his jeans down so he can fuck you with his cock.

You bring him to you desperately, tugging him down and kissing him senseless after he pulls his dick out of his briefs. His mouth his wet and messy, and you taste your cum and sweat, but it just makes you groan harder against him.

You completely stiffen up with a sharp cry when he pushes himself into you, stretching you apart greedily. He doesn't wait for you to adjust to the size of him and begins roughly fucking you. Memories from a dark part of your past with him flash before your eyes when you feel his hand slip down to wrap around your throat and you're almost tempted to urge him to take you harder and choke you more.

It doesn't happen at first and you relish in finally having Eren inside you again as he chases his own orgasm. But then as the pleasure builds inside you, habit kicks in and you start speaking unthinkable things that makes him falter.

"Choke me harder." You rasp as he pummels into you. "Break me, Eren — I'm all yours — only yours. Do whatever you want with me. Choke me so hard until you can feel the air leaving me, until I'm withering underneath you, losing air, turning purple, until you're killing me—"

Eren clambers off of you in a hurry, his body going into shock as your words sink into him.

"N-no! No, no, no, no—" He's crying to himself, moving to the opposite side of the bed. "Not again, please — FUCK!"

You get up from your back in shock at his reaction, watching with wide eyes as he curls into himself and burrows his face into hands. He's shaking uncontrollably, fingers clutching at his scalp so tightly you're afraid he might makes himself bleed.

"Eren—?" You call out to him, feeling fear bloom in your chest.

"D-do you even know what you said to me just now?" He asks you, face still in his hands and voice breaking. "Fuck, Y/N," A sob racks him and he begins to cry.

"Eren, I'm sorry — I didn't mean —" You reach out for him, but stop yourself, not knowing what state of mind he's in and afraid he might physically lash out at you.

Pulling your top back over your breasts, you draw your legs into your chest and solemnly wait for him to calm down on his own. It breaks you to hear him cry and not know if you can do anything to comfort him, but you decide to rely on experience and keep your distance.

It takes a few minutes for Eren to stop crying and several more minutes for him to finally lift his head and look over at you. You can't say you're not shocked at the sight of his swollen eyes even if you've seen this from him before.

"Please don't leave." You say quickly, wanting to get the first words in. "Please — just stay, okay? I won't — I won't touch you. I won't come near you, but please just stay."

"Why?" He asks you calmly. His jaw clenches as you think of an answer.

"Because I need you." You eventually tell him. "Even if you can't understand it, I need you here with me tonight, Eren, I—"

"No, you don't."

"Why did you come then?" You ask. "Why did you fucking come here — you drove all the way up here, tracked my fucking location — for fucking what?"

"Because I needed to know you were okay, alright?" Eren growls, sitting up briskly. "I didn't come because I thought you needed me — I came here for myself. I needed to make sure the mother of my child was okay, 'cause, Y/N, you looked like you were getting held at fucking gun point over the phone, alright? It scared the shit outta me how you were behaving."