𝗖𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝗢

YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D BECOME A wine mom. And it's wine that Zeke Yeager probably picked up for Carla from a place like Whole Foods — except Carla had stuck to water that entire night while Zeke and you casually blew through the entire bottle by yourselves.

Carla scolded Zeke, but she didn't take out her disappointment on you. Instead she gave you a smile and told you it was nice seeing you let loose and laugh. She offered to put Kaspar to sleep while you and Zeke snuck off outside for some fresh air.

"This is so weird." You laugh, pressing your hands to your flushed cheeks and plopping down onto the wooden stairs leading up to the porch. The cool, night air blew a few strands of your hair past your shoulders as you prop your folded legs up on the stairs, bracing your hands against your legging-clad thighs. Zeke sinks into a seat next to you.

"It is so weird." He seconds with a laugh of his own. "But I fuck with it. The last time we got along this well was when you got piss drunk at your wedding reception."

You start wheezing with laughter, growing more red — but this time out of embarrassment as you remember the night Zeke brought up.

"You should have seen the look on Eren's face when you started dancing up on that brunette friend of yours — you know, the one who's always stuffing her face with food?"

"Sasha?" You stifle a chuckle behind your hand.

"Yeah." Zeke nods, eyes glimmering. "And then your other friend, the horse-faced guy, I swear to God he was turned on seeing the two of you dance together."

"Zeke, stop."

"What?" The blonde man laughs. "I'm just tellin' you what I saw!"

"We don't need to recount those embarrassing memories." You shake your head. "That whole damn wedding is an embarrassing memory considering how my marriage ended."

Zeke clicks his tongue. "A good fifty percent of marriages fail, Y/N. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Did you just pull that statistic out of your ass Yeager?"

"I might have." He gives you a sheepish shrug and you playfully roll your eyes at him. "But it's true that you don't have anything to be embarrassed about. If anyone should be feeling embarrassed about how things ended, it should be Eren for getting the two of you in this mess. He's not gonna find another woman willing to put up with the shitty attitude he wakes up with every morning nowadays."

You snort in disbelief. "He's hot. I bet women throw themselves at him wherever he goes. And when they find out he's a single dad? Trust me, if I wasn't a single mom myself, I'd want to get dicked down by a DILF like him." The wine you'd indulged on is making the most atrocious things fall out of your mouth, but Zeke doesn't seem to mind one bit.

"Y/N," He nudges his elbow into yours. "Tell me you know that you're a MILF yourself."

You choke on air. Zeke laughs.

"I'm just saying — you're gorgeous and you shouldn't let being a single mom hold you back from seeing other men who actually know how to be grateful and treat you right — I promise, they exist."

"You wanna know something kind of pathetic?" Your voice softens as you look up at the sky and the stars painting it. "I can't picture myself with anybody other than Eren. It's been like that ever since I've known him."

"You've known him since high school . . ." Zeke points out with a frown. "Have you never been with anybody other than my stupid brother since high school?"