𝗖𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝗫

CONNIE TURNS TO LOOK AT YOU when he realizes he lost Eren's attention and puts on a goofy smile when he notices you.

"Y/N!" He calls you over eagerly just as you get your limbs to start working and begin backing yourself into the kitchen. "Look who finally decided to show up! Get over here!"

"Uhm, I'm good, Con." You call over at him. "I need to pee really bad." You flee the scene, but quickly realize if Eren wants to find you, he'll find you. And then when you start thinking about you and him alone together, your drunk-self automatically starts moving to the downstairs guest bedroom in Connie's house. You have a few sober thoughts left up in your head that scold you for your decision, but you can't help it. Not after Eren looked at you in the way he had, lustful eyes unabashedly raking down your body. When his eyes had landed on your bare, wet legs, his tongue had darted out to wet his lips.

You barge into the bathroom attached to the guest bedroom and try to make yourself look presentable, wiping at the running makeup around your eyes and squeezing out excess water from your hair. You scrunch your nose up when you realize you reek of Jean's cologne, but there's nothing you can do about it now unless you want to shed Jean's shirt off and greet Eren in your bra and underwear.

Nope. Not happening.

You have time to use the bathroom before Eren finally finds you.

"Is that . . . Jean's shirt?" His voice echoes through the room. You're still by the sink, tightening your grip on the banister as your eyes find Eren's in the mirror above the sink.

"He's out in the pool if you're here to pick a fight with him."

Eren lifts his eyebrows. "I thought you wanted me to leave him alone? I was just listening to you, but tell me you want me to beat him up and I'll beat him up."

"Jesus — you're messed up, Yeager." You shake your head, pushing yourself away from the sink and slowly walking over to where he stands in the center of the bedroom.

"I thought you'd be a little messed up too." Eren counters. "Connie told me Reiner broke it off with you earlier today."

Connie, that little weasel—

"So, what's next for you?" The Yeager boy continues on casually, briefly dipping his eyes down to your bare legs again. "You finally gonna put Jeany boy out of his misery and date the guy?"

"If anyone's in misery, it's you." You narrow your eyes.

"Me? How's that?" A small smirk curves onto his mouth.

"You thought you were being real slick with what you told me that day, didn't you? How if you were in Jean's place you would've already had sex with me?" You remind him. "That just makes me think you're jealous of Jean. He's one of my best friends after all. He knows a lot about me — seen a lot of me. Sucks that you can only think about having sex with me in Jean's place."

"How d'you know I even meant what I said?" Eren challenges, narrowing his eyes right back at you. "What if I just told you that to get on your nerves?"

"Please, Yeager," You roll your eyes while the alcohol in your bloodstream fuels your boldness. "I see the way you look at me. I know you wanna fuck me bad. Bad enough to resent Jean for being the closest guy to me."

"And you think I don't see the way you look at me?" Eren steps closer to you with a growl, making you momentarily falter. He grabs your chin and forcefully tilts your head up to make you look him in the eye. "I can see it so clearly in your eyes, Y/N— you're saving yourself for me. You didn't let Reiner take your virginity 'cause you're waiting for someone you actually desperately need between your legs to finally claim you. I can see how much you need me down there with the way you look at me. Your pretty eyes are begging me to touch you — God, I wish you could see for yourself the way you look at me."

Tether,  𝙚.𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें